• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Caught the main event, entertaining enough but shame it wasn't a 5 rounder really

Massive bummer for the Aussie fans

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They really mjst have pissed Floyd off.

They're saying Whittaker will be out for 4-6 weeks, which sounds far too optimistic to me.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
omg Floy really out here siccing another boxing dude on this kid

Tenshin wanted to be a boxer, but this seems to be the wrong way of going about it. Gervonta's record is 21-0 and 20 of those have been the result of a KO. Whoever is managing Tenshin is doing a terrible job unless they're and he's making a ton of a money off of getting demolished.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
I like Israel, but in what world does he deserve a title shot for being a barely ranked 43 year old Silva, Brunson, and Tavares? It's not like he has that McGregor level of hype. Ali said he hears Bobby can resume training in five weeks and Kelvin still got six figures for the cancelled main event. Rebook that for the summer, make Israel-Jacare for the number one contender match. Though if Costa beats Yoel whenever that happens, I think he'd have a claim too.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like Israel, but in what world does he deserve a title shot for being a barely ranked 43 year old Silva, Brunson, and Tavares? It's not like he has that McGregor level of hype. Ali said he hears Bobby can resume training in five weeks and Kelvin still got six figures for the cancelled main event. Rebook that for the summer, make Israel-Jacare for the number one contender match. Though if Costa beats Yoel whenever that happens, I think he'd have a claim too.

Best case scenario Bobby can resume light training in like a month and a half, putting us in April before he should even step into a gym. Then he's supposed to be ready for a championship bout in 1 - 2 months? I don't see it happening.

One of the few times I'd be happy to see an interim. And yeah, Israel shouldn't be first in line for the Gastelum fight at this point. Maybe if he had starched Silva.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Whittaker won't be ready till like August or September. It's gonna be Kelvin vs Israel while Bobby plays more Fallout 76.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed Renan Barão is on the early prelims, what a decline his career has had over the last few years.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Starting to get excited to see MVP vs Daley tomorrow. Crazy animosity between them. I hope MVP gets it done but I think Daley is a pretty safe bet here. Way tougher than anyone MVP has faced before.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed Renan Barão is on the early prelims, what a decline his career has had over the last few years.
Straight after the second loss to TJ, too. As much as I love Stephens, I expected Barao to beat him. I figured he'd be the same fighter moving up a weight class, only with more power. Instead, he gets his ass kicked.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
Mitrione probably just shattered Sergei's nut. At least we have tomorrow to look forward to.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
If you could distill peak Bellator into a single fight, it would be Fight Of The Year Matt Mitrione vs Sergei Kharitonov, a 15 second one-groin-kick performance from Mitrione

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
He is only 32. Younger than his opponent tomorrow although I doubt it will look like it come fight time.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Jessica Penne misses weight too. Another fighter Manny Bermudez missed weight by 5 fucking pounds. Puts his opponent in a shitty spot because what are you going to do, turn down a national tv fight if you are trying to make a name for yourself?

Also Cain weighed in fully dressed. It's hard to tell if he looks washed because he's sort of always looked washed.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Ngannou takes his head off in the first round or Cain wrestle fucks Francis twice as hard as Stipe did for 5 rounds

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Leg breaker for French fighter throwing a kick in main event of Cage Warriors tonight. Very unlucky outcomes in last couple of days..hope Cain stays injury free.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Valerie Loureda...

giphy.gif