• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe this card is about to happen without injury.

Still waiting on someone to slip on a banana peel.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What do you guys think of Cruz as a color commentator?

I like him a lot. He is the only one to actually provide effective technical analysis and shit on Rogan when he starts talking about bullshit. His delivery is iffy, but getting better.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
This is MMA Moment of the Year 2019 wrapped up for me, I popped so hard for the Angle Slam

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody has Roidjones number, even slightly, like Cormier. The punk is going to be champ for a long while.

Woodley's inactivity costed him that fight. I was actually hoping to see Usman implement what Nate did to Woodley in strikeforce and just start teeing off on him while he's on the cage (he still did it but tired himself out).

That Lawler slam was majestic though.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
They were definitely two of the worst mains and co-mains in recent memory. Both Smith and Woodley did almost nothing to their opponent. Woodley possibly even less than Smith.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for that fight. Colby is a troll, and a bad one at that, and I would love to see him smashed and humbled or sent to Bellator. But...I think it's a far closer fight than some want to admit. Both have high level wrestling and solid, if sloppy, striking. Usman is stronger, but Colby's cardio is ridiculous. Please make this shit happen soon.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, still so disappointed with the Woodley fight. I wasn't a huge fan of the guy but I always felt like he was disrespected and never came into his own. After the Till fight and the lead-up with Askren at his side it really seemed like it was about to come together, but boy that was a terrible performance.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man Usman is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, I'll never tune to see his fights. Lay and Pray should be outlawed from MMA, I mean... who gets excited watching that shit?

We had a boring champion in Woodley but his replacement is even worse.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Man Usman is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, I'll never tune to see his fights. Lay and Pray should be outlawed from MMA, I mean... who gets excited watching that shit?

We had a boring champion in Woodley but his replacement is even worse.

Ohh man and the belt is going to be in this loop for likely the rest of the year?

Usman vs Colby
Tyron vs Winner of above
Rematch of the above.

Why does Colby always look so scared when people actually confront him?

P.S Who was that little "woman" making a wall between Colby and Usman....and was her plan legit, Ill stand between these two welterweights...ill def be able to stop them if shit hits the fan.

Oct 31, 2017
I don't see anyone at welterweight who has the style to beat Usman. Best hope might be Ponzinibbio, but he's still relatively untested against wrestlers of Usman's quality. Maybe Gastelum if he went back down to 170.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
He just choked out a top 5 guy in one round and survived bombs that would have ended everyone else in the division. If anything this fight proved he is going to be a problem for everyone else.
He looked awful, took the beating of his life, and got a gift win from Herb. The UFC WW division is not going to be kind to Askren, especially if there's an immediate rematch lol. And no, he didn't choke anybody out.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Is the tweet from ben with the "marty fought like a bitch" some sorta of top tier trolling that i don't understand??

Because to me usman was a man with a perfect plan and woodley was looking like a bitch far more than him that night...

Is ben okay after the beating from lawler?

Also smith was really pathetic...
My hopes are with walker, him and jones are 2 violent psychopath and there is no chance of a scared walker inside the octagon, that guy enjoy hurting people...

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I was just thinking again about how much of a bummer it is that Jon Jones is a representative of the sport. I really believe he's a bonafide psychopath, and that's probably why he's so fucking good in the ring. The guy who says shit like "you still there, pussy?" when the camers aren't rolling and laughs about making DC cry, that's who he is. It's funny yet sad to see Rashad or Anthony Smith after their fight believe there's any mutual respect there or something. He doesn't care, just watch any of the recent embedded episodes and its obvious that he's acting.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
rogan said the main reason conor vs cowboy isnt happening is because they (IMG?) want it to be the co-main and thats the main issue

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Apparantly Johnny Walker is only out for 4 weeks and they're targeting Gus for his next match.
Conflicted because I'm loving this Walker runaway train right now but I also love Gus and feel like he's going to get KO'd here, he looked really bad against Jones. Maybe the rust will have worn off by the time they fight but I think Gus is definitely past his best.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Conflicted because I'm loving this Walker runaway train right now but I also love Gus and feel like he's going to get KO'd here, he looked really bad against Jones. Maybe the rust will have worn off by the time they fight but I think Gus is definitely past his best.

Yeah, I think Gus is washed, but it's hard to judge a fighter on their performance against Jones. I just hope they don't try and rush Walker up the ladder too quickly.