• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Gus vs. Anthony Smith confirmed for June 1st

The "Is Gus washed?" match. If Gus is still in the game, he walks through him, if he's as washed as I think he is, it'll be a long night for him.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
This is hard to call for me.

Either it goes like JDS' last fight or Lewis by KO in the 5th.

JDS still backs up straight with no head movement but he is better than Lewis everywhere.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Not even remotely surprised. Lewis isn't good and JDS's battle was with his head, not his skills. JDS is still the guy who's beaten Stipe and Cain.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017

Just getting caught up. Best part of last night's card was Ben Rothwell walking out to this. Welcome back, you wonderful fucking weirdo.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
mshckd.gif

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Whose everyone got for Till v. Masvidal?

I like Till, but after the Woodley fight, it's clear he's got a lot of rough edges to smooth out. Could definitely be a great though if he does.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Costa gonna get away with some pulses or nah?

Tough call between Masvidal and Till, even if Masvidal is a big underdog I think he has a solid chance.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Till vs Masvidal..... If Till turns up the fight he should win. I want Masvidal to win but it might be a tough fight for him.