• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Just watched the Reneau vs Kunitskaya fight.....WTF!
Her nose guys her nose.

Watching Derrick Lewis fight outside of the first round is always tense and painful....tense because he still can 1 hit KO, but painful because you know without it the guy is just a punching bag.

I know all Heavyweights have that 1 hit KO power, but Lewis has absolutely nothing else.

Is she doing some movie or its just for the fuck of it?
Anyway I would drill her hard too.

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had "not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home" and "broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg." An unidentified male who'd called the police said the fighter had told him "someone was inside his walls."
This sounds like a guy who *probably* doesn't need to get punched in the head for a living.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh no.. not Tony… Not my boy.

It says that Tony has not been violent at anyone yet. He has been saying lately that he has been forced to fight, that his family is in danger by some force and the he has been looking out for them. He sounds like he is in a bad mental state. Not in a douchy/crazy head-space, I mean in a psychiatric internment mental health way.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying this is the inevitable conclusion to spending too much time with Eddie Bravo

but

Look into it 👀

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its more that the only people that can hang around Eddie for so long and not run away screaming probably have something wrong from the beginning.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The domestic violence rumors were true. Fuck him.

The article mentions he hasn't hurt anyone. He thinks he is being spied by some dark force or something and they are implanting chips on his legs and wiring his house. According to the report he was tearing down his walls and throwing holy water at his wife. Sounds more like violent schizophrenic events or something like that.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
The article mentions he hasn't hurt anyone. He thinks he is being spied by some dark force or something and they are implanting chips on his legs and wiring his house. According to the report he was tearing down his walls and throwing holy water at his wife. Sounds more like violent schizophrenic events or something like that.

Yeah I edited my post. Dude seems on the verge of something worse, he needs help.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I edited my post. Dude seems on the verge of something worse, he needs help.

The police report is redacted. But his wife mentioned he has some sort of condition and it has been getting worse. He stopped listening to his coaches and stopped going to doctors. So sad.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The police report is redacted. But his wife mentioned he has some sort of condition and it has been getting worse. He stopped listening to his coaches and stopped going to doctors. So sad.

Sounds like he needs to stop fighting. Not that I'm a fucking neurologist or anything, but I can't imagine that blows to the head aren't going to make it worse.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
On Feb. 19, police conducted a welfare check on Tony Ferguson after he made unknown threats, and his wife and son left their house, according to a separate police report. Police spoke to an unidentified female who stated Tony Ferguson had "not slept for three days and was tearing apart the home" and "broke apart the fire place and believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg." An unidentified male who'd called the police said the fighter had told him "someone was inside his walls." Nearly two hours after the police made contact, Cristina Ferguson told police her husband's trainer couldn't get him to leave the house to see a doctor.

In police comments on the incident report, she reported that "he kept throwing 'holy water' at her," and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He'd also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.

Man clearly needs help. Hope someone can convince him to get some.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Tony is my favourite active fighter, I wish nothing but the best for him and his recovery through this tough time.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I could never really tell if Tony's whole schtick was self aware or not. I guess maybe not. Hope he is able to get some help.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I could never really tell if Tony's whole schtick was self aware or not. I guess maybe not. Hope he is able to get some help.
I don't think there was ever a hint of irony with any of his shittalking. He is unintentionally the most entertaining personality in fighting.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Seems McGregor and Diaz have started circling each other again. As long as McGregor does not hold up the division again I just wanna see him in fun fights with hitters.

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Just make Diaz McGregor III a title fight for the anticipated 165 weight class. Win win for everyone; hugh PPV draw, big PPV money for everyone, and a title fight that makes sense and makes WME/ESPN happy.

Both can respectably retire with all the money this fight can make. Both can vacate before having to really fight the top dogs in Khabib or Tony.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Cristina Ferguson's account of Tony Ferguson's behaviour over the past couple months
Feb. 5: Cristina wrote that Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe. Tony promised to seek help with mental issues if there was no flood, but later refused.

Feb. 12: Tony had what Cristina described as a "psychotic break or a panic attack." He screamed in her face, sweared at her and believed she was someone else, she wrote. "I woke up late that night to [Tony] standing over me accusing me of being a witch,"

Feb. 16: Cristina wrote that Tony unplugged the refrigerator and turned off half the power in their home, because he believed there were cameras in the refrigerator and ceiling fan and that he was being watched. He also cut the wires to the heat and air conditioning units, she wrote, because he believed there was a tracking device in it.

Feb. 19: Tony allegedly agreed to be taken for psychological help at Keck Medical Center at USC. Cristina and her father went to pick him up, she wrote. When they arrived, they saw furniture and walls in the home had been destroyed. The mantel was ripped off the wall, because Cristina wrote that Tony believed there was a hidden doorway under the fireplace. Santa Ana police were called that day, which is also around when she moved into her parents' home

March 5: Cristina wrote that she picked Tony up to take him again to Keck Medical Center again. While they were driving there, they hit traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. While the car was moving, Cristina wrote that Tony jumped out, onto the freeway, ran away, jumped over a fence and disappeared. He did make it back to their family residence later

March 7: According to Cristina Ferguson's declaration to the court, Tony Ferguson, 35, arrived at her parents' home, where Cristina had been residing, on March 7. Tony allegedly asked their son, "Wanna go for a ride?" Cristina said she told Tony it was too late and he could not take their son. She wrote that she and her mother stood in front of Tony to prevent him from leaving, but he pushed them both out of the way, ran back into the house, out the back door and over a fence — all with his son in his arms. Cristina wrote that Tony left his cell phone and his car behind and ran away on foot with their son, who was not wearing shoes or a diaper. It was also raining out

"There are many frightening incidents which I have yet to list in this declaration," she wrote. "However, I have videos and photographs of [Tony's] frightening, irrational and paranoid behavior, which depicts [Tony] crying, laughing, muttering, yelling, etc., for no apparent rational reason."​

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017

i've been watching like everything ben askren related when he pops up in my feeds

he is kinda different from every UFC fighter trying to act like the most bad ass ever, and i enjoy listening to him speak

gread addition to the UFC

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
UFC London about to begin. Pre-event bets are 2 units each on Rinaldi, Grundy and 4 units each on McCann and Nelson.

Last edited:

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
I gotta say I got a hometown decision on that one. If that was an away fighter that would have been stopped in third.