• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who have people got for this weekends main and co-main? I think Kevin wrestlefucks RDA, and Luque will smoke Derrick "D-Rock" Krantz to welcome him to the UFC.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I knew I should have stayed up for One but then I favored getting some sleep instead. Knocked out at his One debut. Damn. Mighty Mouse is the only recent one that won his debut right? Who else went from the UFC to One and won their debut recently-ish?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
People upset that Aoki crumbled from strikes or is it something else? Only saw the highlight of him crumbling to Lee's blitz.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Till needs to take longer off. Trying to get a win back by only calling out sloggers like Masvidal and now Lawler is probably only going to end badly.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Brendan Schaub's career continues to astound me. Has anybody failed his way up to this degree in recent memory?

Like he has multiple shows, a comedy special, I know he has famous friends, but lots of people have famous friends...I just don't get it.

He has this show (one of like 7 apparently) that I saw a clip of where he goes to food trucks with fighters and interviews them and he asked the most uninteresting, mundane questions.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i watched one of those food truck episodes and they kept eating and i kept hearing eating sounds so i had to turn it off b/c of that and never watched another

there is some good stuff, this interview is pretty great for example

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ramos throws heavy, I like this Hubbard kid though.

Ramos came close to losing a point there.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Probably don't need an Oliveira/Lentz 4 now lol

Isn't Lentz some MAGA dipshit too? I'm glad Charles finished him then

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Megan coming out to shook ones pt 2

Like all proud Aussies, Megan has no ground game.

Last edited: