• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's bareknuckle but Paulie saying he barely got touched while a giant gash on his brow is bleeding is fucking hilarious.

I never liked Paulie in his boxing prime but I think he easily won tonight from a boxing perspective.

…Conor completely destroys him in a boxing match though.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I was too drunk but though Artem took every round 😂

So happy for him

War KZ!!! That was absolutely beautiful!

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If someone needs a new desktop background
1n45c1v6h1631.jpg

Nov 14, 2017
Zombie is 2-1 after returning, with 2 first round KOs and one KO loss with one second left on the clock in a great and competitive fight. I think saying he's "back" (not talking to anyone in particular here, just generally) makes his recent run out to be worse than it was in reality. That said, obviously/hopefully this win should put him closer to where he belongs.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Zombie is 2-1 after returning, with 2 first round KOs and one KO loss with one second left on the clock in a great and competitive fight. I think saying he's "back" (not talking to anyone in particular here, just generally) makes his recent run out to be worse than it was in reality. That said, obviously/hopefully this win should put him closer to where he belongs.

True, I think it was just because he has fought once a year so it's a rarity whenever he shows up. He was never "gone" as in washed up but just gone from the scene. I'm not sure if consuming primarily English media helps either since he just fades into the background after his fights, whereas other fighters might ride a media wave for a couple weeks.

Nov 14, 2017
True, I think it was just because he has fought once a year so it's a rarity whenever he shows up. He was never "gone" as in washed up but just gone from the scene. I'm not sure if consuming primarily English media helps either since he just fades into the background after his fights, whereas other fighters might ride a media wave for a couple weeks.
What you say about the frequency of his fights is true, I believe he's had some injury troubles even since his return from military service. That said if you'd asked me when his fight with Bermudez was I would have said last year, hell even the Aldo fight doesn't feel like it was six years ago. Must be because he's such a memorable guy.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Colby finally took a fight

I'll never be rooting for someone as hard as I will be for Robbie

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, saw that mentioned in the Discord yesterday, I always back Lawler, but x100 against Colby.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Robbie is going to knock Colby the fuck out.

And lol at BJ finally getting a W (still an L though) and it's not in the cage but in the streets.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Spinning shit, spun himself into a grave.

Worst part is that when you see it again, it was a terrible kick. He totally telegraphs the spin, lowers his hands and then throws the most amateur kick you can. He does not chamber the leg for a spinning side kick, does not rotate fast enough for a heel kick and does not throw the kick straight enough for a back kick. Terrible technique that would not have hurt Menifield even if he had stayed still.