• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
It'd be a tough fight to sell after a letdown of a main event, so I sort of get what he is saying. Most fans aren't going to know/care that Santos blew out his knee, they are just going to see $60 for a rematch of a snoozer of a main event. At the same time, Im not sure who the fuck else Jones fights other than Johnny Walker.
Beside Johnny Walker, I'm thinking that Dominick Reyes might also have a shot in the near future. Only his last fight against Volkan Oezdemir was a bit of a black mark on his record. I'm a massive Reyes fan and even I thought that Volkan should have won that fight.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be a tough fight to sell after a letdown of a main event, so I sort of get what he is saying. Most fans aren't going to know/care that Santos blew out his knee, they are just going to see $60 for a rematch of a snoozer of a main event. At the same time, Im not sure who the fuck else Jones fights other than Johnny Walker.
It's hard to sell any Jones fight at LHW because of the dearth of talent there. I expect him to probably fight Smith again and Santos depending how his recovery goes.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Reyes likely gets next if it's LHW what UFC wants though is D.C to win against Stipe so they can give him one last big payout with Bones vs D.C 3 and that'll be D.C's last fight in all likelyhood.

It's the only fight outside of the Brock thing D.C wants too.

‐-----

Bones whole m.o is to fight people where they are strongest, and then if a rematch happens he puts a stamp on it.

Just look at what he did to D.C and Gus 2nd time around.

He also only ever fights people to their level, meaning if he doesn't respect you, he'll give you minimal effort.

He didn't respect OSP what so ever, nor did he Smith and he made them both look bad. Didn't respect Santos either. In all three he made no effort lookin for a finish.

People hoping on Reyes and Walker now as their last resort, that shit is like fans of hiphop waiting on Dre's Detox to drop thinkin it would save the west.

Walker who has been KO'd badly twice in his career already and who hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse is who you are hoping on?

Fucking desperation at it's finest, completly devoid of any sort of coherent reasoning or logical thought.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
yo, those crowd reactions to the Masvidal KO were amazing

Oct 25, 2017
That Aspen Ladd tweet reminds me I hate the fact that I love this sport. If I had a magic wand I'd make all combat sports disappear.

What am I doing?

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
That stadium is empty lol, Sacramento wants to get lit after Emmett and Urijah got those wins.