• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i saw eddie alvarez take down poirier, so khabib is going to be able to do work

i want poirier, but khabib smash

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am praying for Khabib smash, and in my head it will definitely happen. But I am AFRAID right now lol.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i saw eddie alvarez take down poirier, so khabib is going to be able to do work

i want poirier, but khabib smash

Can Poirier keep Khabib away ENOUGH to get to round 3 and start pushing him back? That is the real question for me. By round 3-4 Iaquinta was timing Khabibs shots pretty well, but had nothing left to attack.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Poirier decides to stop rushing in like a madman for 5 seconds and hes down. He has to throw caution to the wind and just keep going and going.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I think Tony is the only person who knows to properly take advantage of rocking Khabib

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
20-17 Nurmy.

We are about to see if Poirier has done enough to tire out Khabib and gets his shots to slowdown enough to see them coming. Dustin looks so tired though.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Conor would have tapped already
Conor is tapping watching this on his couch

vX3a6Rw.jpg

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That guillotine was the stupidest thing Dustin could have done. Just throwing the fight away. So dissapointed in him and his team.

Man, I though Dusting came prepared but he is just as fucking stupid as he has always been.

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
WHEW! There was a close call that scared me to death but I am so glad my guy won.

Respect to Dustin, though.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Khabib's head is too big to keep hold of 😂

Feel like Dustin annoyed him trying that guillotine

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
He rocked him for a little bit, more than Conor offered but apart from that this went like every Khabib fight. A True Monster.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dustin was reversed and passed for trying guillotines on Eddie, and he tried the same thing here. He was surprised he could not get Khabib away after he clinched the seat belt. He let himself be put behind the blAck bars over and over. His striking was pathetic and scared. Such a disappointment.

Oct 25, 2017
I thought he was going to finish Poirier early in the first.

So much for Poirier surprising with his wrestling.

Then again, Khabib is on such a higher level.