• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
That's the plan to beating a game Cowboy. Leg kicks and then start peppering him with your fists. Great work by Gaethje!

I still love to rewatch when Masvidal knocks Cowboy out twice lol.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Who called it? I called it.

Cowboys out of it. Don't hold it against him. Gaethje was right to be upset. Fine with the ref keeping it going after Cowboy fell, gave him a shot but that second gap in action should have been the end, full stop.

I feel for Cowboy. He's a helluva fighter and he's just at the cusp of greatness. But Gaethje is a fucking terror.

Also, don't let concussed fighters on mic in the octagon. Seriously. :(

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sad I didn't get more Cowboy but what a great knock out

And that top side between the legs Peruvian Necktie from Cirkunov is a thing of legend, great night

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
In an optimal world you'd run Tony/Khabib and Mcgregor/Gaethje on the same card and have the winners fight, but I don't think Conor would agree to not main event nor do I think he really should.

Sleuth

alt account
Banned
Jul 18, 2019
I think Gaethje is a good fight o Conor. Its who he wanted to fight apparently, this summer. Gaethje isn't really elusive, or has much defense. He hasn't really needed it. But he'll be standing right infront of Conor.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I'm sold MMA fucking rules lol.
rkocFOe.gif

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Honestly it's like action packed violent chess lol

Dunno just never watched it lol
Yeah, Ive only been really into it for a year (even trained for 6 months but quickly found out I wasnt cut out for it) but my brother has always been into it and spent years trying to get me on board. He made a lot of progress when he started appealing to my love of fighting games and made parallels between the mechanics of the two, which are surprisingly not too different lol

EDIT: My favorite fight of all time just due to the high level back and forth of the standup is Gustafsson/Jones 1, so I would highly recommend that of you havent seen it.

Last edited:

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Just wanted to pop in say how happy I am for Tristan Connelly. Hes a good friend of mine and he is one of the best people you'd ever meet. He took that fight on 5 days notice and went up a weight class to take it. Dude is a beast with some insane heart. People shouldn't underestimate him. Just last month I went to his championship fight in Rise FC where I saw him lift a guy way bigger than him over his head and slam him down and finish it with punches at the end of the 5th round. He has crazy good conditioning and is the type of guy who fights even better when hes getting beat up. Hope Dana gives him a good chance. 5 of his 6 loses are from way early in his fighting career. Hes been on a crazy streak.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Just wanted to pop in say how happy I am for Tristan Connelly. Hes a good friend of mine and he is one of the best people you'd ever meet. He took that fight on 5 days notice and went up a weight class to take it. Dude is a beast with some insane heart. People shouldn't underestimate him. Just last month I went to his championship fight in Rise FC where I saw him lift a guy way bigger than him over his head and slam him down and finish it with punches at the end of the 5th round. He has crazy good conditioning and is the type of guy who fights even better when hes getting beat up. Hope Dana gives him a good chance. 5 of his 6 loses are from way early in his fighting career. Hes been on a crazy streak.

Well he made a ton of fans is def. the vibe I'm getting. Hope your boy gets paid. Happy to hear he's as solid a guy as he comes across as.

Coming in under all the crazy circumstances and showing the grit and gameness he did should definitely put him on solid ground with the matchmakers. Came in first fight doing the company a favor and ran with that shit.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Well he made a ton of fans is def. the vibe I'm getting. Hope your boy gets paid. Happy to hear he's as solid a guy as he comes across as.

Coming in under all the crazy circumstances and showing the grit and gameness he did should definitely put him on solid ground with the matchmakers. Came in first fight doing the company a favor and ran with that shit.
I love how he got $100k for the FOTN bonus because Pereira missed weight. He deserves every penny.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
UFC Fight Night 159 Main Card on ESPN+(8 p.m. ET, Sat, Sept 21st):

145 lbs.: Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens
115 lbs.: Carla Esparza vs. Alexa Grasso
125 lbs.: Brandon Moreno vs. Askar Askarov
135 lbs.: Irene Aldana vs. Vanessa Melo
145 lbs.: Martin Bravo vs. Steven Peterson

UFC Fight Night 159 Prelims Card on ESPN+ (5 p.m. ET):

135 lbs.: Jose Quinonez vs. Carlos Huachin
145 lbs.: Kyle Nelson vs. Marco Polo Reyes
115 lbs.: Angela Hill vs. Ariane Carnelossi
125 lbs.: Sergio Pettis vs. Tyson Nam
205 lbs.: Paul Craig vs. Vinicius Moreira
135 lbs.: Sijara Eubanks vs. Bethe Correia
155 lbs.: Marcos Mariano vs. Claudio Puelles

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
UFC Fight Night 159 Main Card on ESPN+(8 p.m. ET, Sat, Sept 21st):

145 lbs.: Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens
115 lbs.: Carla Esparza vs. Alexa Grasso
125 lbs.: Brandon Moreno vs. Askar Askarov
135 lbs.: Irene Aldana vs. Vanessa Melo
145 lbs.: Martin Bravo vs. Steven Peterson

UFC Fight Night 159 Prelims Card on ESPN+ (5 p.m. ET):

135 lbs.: Jose Quinonez vs. Carlos Huachin
145 lbs.: Kyle Nelson vs. Marco Polo Reyes
115 lbs.: Angela Hill vs. Ariane Carnelossi
125 lbs.: Sergio Pettis vs. Tyson Nam
205 lbs.: Paul Craig vs. Vinicius Moreira
135 lbs.: Sijara Eubanks vs. Bethe Correia
155 lbs.: Marcos Mariano vs. Claudio Puelles
The main event is solid, but the rest is kind of mediocre.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
If these judges are Mexican they should be especially ashamed of themselves. Two strikers robbed by nothing takedowns. Ridiculous.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
What in the actual fuck, I felt like Grasso had it! Hurt her multiple times, nearly submitted, elbows from the bottom - what more needs to be done.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Grasso dominates the round, has Carla out on her feet for a solid minute, and nearly rips her arm off... 10-9 LMFAO

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why the fuck is Herb giving him any time? This is bullshit.

what the fuck Herb? When did he go to total shit like this?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy or did Yair's fingers graze his mouth, not the eyes? I need more replays.