• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
UFC 243 Main Card on ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET, Oct 5th):
185 lbs.: Middleweight Champion Robert Whittaker vs. Interim Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya
155 lbs.: Dan Hooker vs. Al Iaquinta
265 lbs.: Sergey Spivak vs. Tai Tuivasa
170 lbs.: Luke Jumeau vs. Dhiego Lima
135 lbs.: Raquel Pennington vs. Holly Holm - CANCELED

UFC 243 'Prelims' Under Card on ESPN2 (8 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Rostem Akman vs. Jake Matthews
265 lbs.: Yorgan De Castro vs. Justin Tafa
170 lbs.: Maki Pitolo vs. Callan Potter
145 lbs.: Megan Anderson vs. Zarah Fairn dos Santos
155 lbs.: Jamie Mullarkey vs. Brad Riddell

UFC 243 'Prelims' Under Card on Fight Pass (6:30 p.m. ET):

115 lbs.: Nadia Kassem vs. Ji Yeon Kim
135 lbs.: Bruno Silva vs. Khalid Taha

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Frikken finally.
Please let Colby lose this one so he can shut the hell up.

But im really not looking forward to the build up to this fight.
Can it just happen tomorrow and we move forward.
70362759_155339378873163_1221155840541885134_n.jpg

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I think his real eye is still in there, it just has like 5% vision left. The glass eye is placed on top of it for appearance sake

splash wave

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Hyped out of my gourd for the main event. It feels like such a privilege that we get to see two of the greatest martial artists in the world fight it out for five rounds.

I have this "feeling" that Izzy is going to take it despite personally wanting Whittaker to win.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Kassem looked awful, but Im kinda over fighters like Kim that miss weight.

How is Kassem in the UFC.
Everytime ive seen her it been worse and worse.
Its like shes going backwards with her craft.

She starts the fight like this:
giphy.gif

EGJ3NLNVUAAUqyK

Ends it like this

Aha. Found someone with absolutely no ground game for Megan. Smart.
Im glad im not the only one who thinks they just gave her a win because she was at home.

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo
Trip to the dentist for the Aussie guy tomorrow. Took me back to the days when guys would get tired and just spit out their mouth guards.

I have this "feeling" that Izzy is going to take it despite personally wanting Whittaker to win.

I like both, but like Izzy by a hair more. But in terms of this fight, I see Whittaker winning for no reason other than the fact that Romero scares the shit out of me.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I like both, but like Izzy by a hair more. But in terms of this fight, I see Whittaker winning for no reason other than the fact that Romero scares the shit out of me.

Haha thats literally how i decided as well.
Whittaker having survived Romero....twice puts him ahead in my mind.
If Isreal had gone through Romero or Costa before Whittaker I would probably be leaning towards him.
Unless a much weaker/unfocused Whittaker shows up I expect him to win it.

In the event he actually wins, and he promised to stay active his first defense will likely be Costa.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Here we go, most anticipated fight of the year. Hope the main card has some bangers.

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo
Haha thats literally how i decided as well.
Whittaker having survived Romero....twice puts him ahead in my mind.
If Isreal had gone through Romero or Costa before Whittaker I would probably be leaning towards him.
Unless a much weaker/unfocused Whittaker shows up I expect him to win it.

Kelvin's a pretty tough guy and put up a great fight against Adesanya, but, yeah. Beating Romero twice with injuries during both fights puts Robert ahead in my opinion... Which is just terrible Mmath, I know, but we're all guilty of it from time to time. Really looking forward to the main event. Hope it's a good one. Whoever wins, I just hope they're able to put on a show.