• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Isreal is frikken talking about Death Note and explaining why he writes peoples names down?

Mate dont go making anime seem mainstream.....this shit is for us fucking nerds! Hundreds Hundreds of casuals are gonna research Death Note and other anime now.

But yeah man Isreal is actually really charismatic and genuinely likable.

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That was fucking lit.

as a New Zealander and an Anime fan, Israel is the real fucking deal. that death note thing was amazing
and Dan Hooker looked fresh af.

ColdDeckEd

Jul 25, 2018
is it me or bobby was kinda awful tonight?

hype for israel vs costa.

The over a year layoff didn't do him any favors. It was a tough spot, against a really tough opponent. He's got to sharpen his skills and get in a groove again before he can challenge Izzy again.

Amazing performance from Izzy, I thought he was going to win by UD and if anyone was going to get ko'd it'd be him.

I'm on the izzy hype train now.

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
It's good that ESPN/UFC are continuing to test things but these floating graphics need to fuck right off like the mid fight corner chit chat did. Some how they are even worse than the explosion floating graphic that fox were doing at the end.

I'd rather have Adesanya win the fight rather than Bobby lose it but a win is a win. Hopefully he beats Borrachinha just because of the dumb name change.

Agapova continues to impress in Invicta. Hopefully the UFC gives her another year before they call her up. Still needs a lot of work to play with the big girls.

Nov 14, 2017
Can't get enough of the way Adesanya moves. Even his grappling, it's like watching a machine.
I thought he looked pretty much the same as he always does haha.
Seemed a bit more aggressive to me in terms of trying to force the action. Which maybe makes sense but given Adesanya was doing the bulk of his work through counters maybe he could have afforded to slow things down a bit. It did seem like the plan was to blitz him, and he did come close and land a few big shots, but Adesanya is very slick, especially in the early going. A lot of blocks and deflections to go with the near misses.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Rob just came out way too fired up and didn't play to the advantages he had over Izzy.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
Can't get enough of the way Adesanya moves. Even his grappling, it's like watching a machine.

Seemed a bit more aggressive to me in terms of trying to force the action. Which maybe makes sense but given Adesanya was doing the bulk of his work through counters maybe he could have afforded to slow things down a bit. It did seem like the plan was to blitz him, and he did come close and land a few big shots, but Adesanya is very slick, especially in the early going. A lot of blocks and deflections to go with the near misses.

Yeah he was aggressive but he didn't look "off" or anything.

Looked like he did the same stuff he usually does but more... aggressively lol.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
Rob was definitely loading up and over-committing with his right. Threw himself out of position a couple of times and Adesanya picked up on it quite early.

I'm salty that Rob lost as he's one of my favorite fighters but I definitely can't wait to see what comes next for both of them. Adesanya vs Costa is absolute banger and I'd love see Rob vs the winner of Gastelum/Till.

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
One more fight before Kaufman ends Kayla.

Mighty Mouse finally going for gold plus some other sexy time in the Century shows.

And a shit hot UFC card.

humprglpi.gif

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Feels morally wrong to watch this but I'll probably drop a few quid on Rampage KO R1 if it is anything approaching a decent price.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hector Lombard signed with BKFC...

Also, what the fuck at that Akduman story.

Last edited:

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
9xeCWaz.jpg

UFC Fight Night 161 Main Card On ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):

115 lbs;: Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Michelle Waterson
145 lbs.: Kron Gracie vs. Cub Swanson
155 lbs.: Mike Davis vs. Thomas Gifford
115 lbs.: Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Ribas
155 lbs.: Max Frevola vs. Luis Pena
205 lbs.: Eryk Anders vs. Gerald Meerschaert

UFC Fight Night 161 Prelims Card On ESPN+ (5 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Niko Price vs. James Vick
205 lbs.: Devin Clark vs. Ryan Spann
125 lbs.: Tim Elliott vs. Deiveson Figueiredo
170 lbs.: Max Griffin vs. Alex Morono
170 lbs.: Miguel Baeza vs. Hector Aldana
185 lbs.: Marvin Vettori vs. Andrew Sanchez
125 lbs.: J.J. Aldrich vs. Lauren Mueller
135 lbs.: Marlon Vera vs. Andre Ewell

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
His father is a damn cornerman and he lets his son get brutalized like that? And the ref doesn't think to stop it at anytime in the 3rd?
What. the. fuck.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Dern reminds me of Ronda. Only difference is not being able to strike in 2019 will get you exposed since competition has leveled up.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Even in these wild exchanges Dern can't land anything... Come on. Crazy how far off the odds were.

Vick about to be viciously KOd again.

Last edited: