• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
God damn coming out fast

I also have asthma but the dude is a athlete and has been trained to reduce his asthma attacks. If the fighter needs their inhaler before a round starts then that's a no contest or a dq. You can't do that.

It is quite disheartening to hear the commentary equating asthma to needing more air though.

I have asthma as well but the literal point of the inhaler is to open up your bronchioles. Albuterol will help anyone who is engaged in stressful activity and so it's seen as cheating in fight sports because it means it's increasing your body's ability to recover artificially between rounds.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Yair making me almost want to cheer for Stephens. ALMOST. Not quite. Fuck Jeremy.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes going for a the finish with a flurry of inaccurate punches like that is a mistake. This was one of those times.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stephens sure seems happy to lose this fight. What is he doing?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
10-9
10-8
9-10

Yair needs to work on not going total WorldStar when he knocks down opponents with that sloppy ground striking

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really glad the ref let the fight go after that body shot. It turned out to be a great one.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Betting on a gatekeeper to be more than a gatekeeper is sad.

Had it 29-27 Yair.

Yair needs to shore up his early Brock Lesnar flailing gnp.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UFC burying Maia vs Askren in their Singapore card? What the fuck have they been doing with their schedule.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hoping to see Weidman get smashed quickly, let's get some shine on Reyes.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
God damn coming out fast

I have asthma as well but the literal point of the inhaler is to open up your bronchioles. Albuterol will help anyone who is engaged in stressful activity and so it's seen as cheating in fight sports because it means it's increasing your body's ability to recover artificially between rounds.

I'm with you 100%. You don't openly say, "can I get my inhaler?" Like, my guy, how dumb are you to say that? Lol.

Yair wasted a ton of energy fishing for the finish.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Weidman's LHW gameplan is already a step above Rockhold's

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dang it Weidman... poor guy... his chin is shit. I don't mind much the fact that he lost because he is a Trump supporter so he deserves all the "L's".