• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why a guy whose strength is in his wrestling, whose chin is shit, thought going up to LHW where the fighters are bigger and stronger was going to get his career back on track. Weidman is washed. At this point I'm not even sure he'd survive in Bellator.

ColdDeckEd

Jul 25, 2018
I'll give it to Weidman, he jumped straight into the deep end for his debut at LHW.

Don't know how much his chin has left though..

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Judges robbed Oezdemir v Reyes so giving him a title shot for beating a washed Middleweight would be dumb

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
So, I wonder does Reyes really have mad power in his hands or is Weidman's chin just awful now?

He pretty much did the same thing to Cannonier and Christensen too - bang, lights out.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Hardy had his win removed. Could not have happened to a nicer guy :D

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
lmao this makes me feel slightly bad for Greg Hardy since you can see them asking the people supposedly in the know. I don't know why it was even an option in the first place if it was clearly illegal, but it's hilarious how every greg hardy fight cant go by without a little controversy

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lmao this makes me feel slightly bad for Greg Hardy since you can see them asking the people supposedly in the know. I don't know why it was even an option in the first place if it was clearly illegal, but it's hilarious how every greg hardy fight cant go by without a little controversy
Good, I truly dislike beefed up Sideshow Bob.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
So, I wonder does Reyes really have mad power in his hands or is Weidman's chin just awful now?

He pretty much did the same thing to Cannonier and Christensen too - bang, lights out.
no that punch was powerfull enough to knock almost everybody imo, and right on the jaw from a good angle.
he did the same thing to another 1-2 fighters.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Fuuuuck that mount Lauzon had on the dude was nasty. I would've tapped the second I realized I couldn't get my arm out.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there bellator
Fuuuuck that mount Lauzon had on the dude was nasty. I would've tapped the second I realized I couldn't get my arm out.

Yeah, was great to see killer instinct Lauzon again. Him and some of Cowboys fights are still my favorite examples of pure MMA, where you hurt a dude on the feet and then transition to a submission to finish it.

Fuck Hardy and yeah, Rockhold / Weidman would be a good match after which both of them should retire.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Dos Santos is injured, so Greg Hardy is coming in on short notice to fight Volkov lol

No longer the main event for UFC Moscow now, as it's now Zabit/Kattar. That's still going to be a three rounder thkugh

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I saw Lane get KO'd by Leonard Garcia not that long ago

Also, it goes without saying but I hope Volkov destroys Hardy

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good weekend for fights
image0.jpg

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
In my multiple interactions with him he's been nothing but a smiling, humble and pleasant person. Wishing you the best, champ.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL theyre gonna put in Edwards? Fucking great matchmaking guys. Killing off all hype in the division.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's 4 in the division, a better fighter than both to be honest, and has legit heat with Jorge.

Why are we using rankings for anything? They're done by people that know nothing about MMA. Edwards is boring as shit and already lost to Kamaru. I am all for burying boring guys like Edwards in favor of exciting dude like Masvidal.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Why are we using rankings for anything? They're done by people that know nothing about MMA. Edwards is boring as shit and already lost to Kamaru. I am all for burying boring guys like Edwards in favor of exciting dude like Masvidal.
I fucking hate this boring narrative for good technical fighters.

This fight has a ton of heat behind it too. As far it not being a blockbuster, that's true. But the UFC has only a few of those type of fighters in the company.