• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I fucking hate this boring narrative for good technical fighters.

This fight has a ton of heat behind it too. As far it not being a blockbuster, that's true. But the UFC has only a few of those type of fighters in the company.

Boring is boring, technical is technical. I don't see how they relate to each other. Heavyweight is the most boring and least technical division out there for example.

I say, let put Masvidal on ICE and see if Nate is ready for a fight in January. Throw Edwards at the Maia/Askren winner or something like that.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Note that both USADA and the UFC were happy to let him fight and keep it quiet but Nate blew up the spot, so there's still a reasonable chance the fight goes ahead.

Anyone else catch Conors presser in Moscow for the Proper 12 release? A fucking shitshow, and him bringing up the story about visiting the 16 year old girl who runs a fanclub and taking pics sounded sus as fuck.

S T R U C T U R E

EDIT

Also, Walt Harris' daughter is missing, which is far more important news but it's being buried by this shit.

Last edited:

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Note that both USADA and the UFC were happy to let him fight and keep it quiet but Nate blew up the spot, so there's still a reasonable chance the fight goes ahead.

Anyone else catch Conors presser in Moscow for the Proper 12 release? A fucking shitshow, and him bringing up the story about visiting the 16 year old girl who runs a fanclub and taking pics sounded sus as fuck.

S T R U C T U R E

EDIT

Also, Walt Harris' daughter is missing, which is far more important news but it's being buried by this shit.
WTF. Hope they find her.

Ohnonono

Oct 29, 2017
Holy Terra
I hate that they may not fight, but if I were Nate I would do the same thing. UFC will hide that shit till they make their money and then Dana will start talking shit and calling him a cheater.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Ben is almost unrecognisable from the fighter I saw in ONE and Bellator.. Yeah, the competition was mostly a bunch of cans pre-UFC but he at least had intense cardio and his striking wasn't total shit.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
DJ wanted out and now is prob one of the highest paid MMA fighters alive. Selfishly I want DJ in UFC but also happy for him now.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
DJ wanted out and now is prob one of the highest paid MMA fighters alive. Selfishly I want DJ in UFC but also happy for him now.
He wanted out because of a bad promoter and bad pay.

Both of those are things the UFC could fix if the worst promoter alive wasn't a representative of the company.

And look at what they got for the trade.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
He wanted out because of a bad promoter and bad pay.

Both of those are things the UFC could fix if the worst promoter alive wasn't a representative of the company.

And look at what they got for the trade.
They got UFC 244's main event out of it, they're fine with that. They care much more about the bottom line than talent.