• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem is MMA isn't really a sport in many fans eyes, it's entertainment. In any sport no matter how boring a player is, if he was one of the best he would be popular. That doesn't translate in MMA. I mean look at the BMF title, it's two solid but not top tier fighters headlining MSG.

MMA is not really a sport and I have never treated it as one. It has the trappings of a sport to make it marketable and so that regulators allow it, but at its core, its just a fight. I want to see interesting fights and interesting fighters. Might Mouse is a terrific and fun fighter, amazing to watch even if he never crossed over.

What does bum me out is that the current rules are being exploited and we are getting boring as shit half-position stallouts. The Kamaru Usman/Covington style of fighting is the worst style out there and I am all for these boring ass dudes getting knocked out of the game.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
That thing is glorious lol

Good on Kelvin getting punished. The cheer of victory for coming in at 184 made it so blatant. Like if he had been 184 in the back before the official weigh in they wouldnt have been so relieved to see that number.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I'm really intrigued to see what happens with the BMF belt in the future. Is it only going to be one weight class? Who's going to fight for it? What if a non BMF wins it?

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
A rare Nick Diaz sighting at the weigh-ins. Best card of the year, and not a single fight fell through. Hyped!

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
UFC is the carniest shit and whoever wins that dumbass belt should refuse it, call it out as the dumb bullshit it is, and call Dana an idiot for green lighting it.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UFC is the carniest shit and whoever wins that dumbass belt should refuse it, call it out as the dumb bullshit it is, and call Dana an idiot for green lighting it.

the fighters came up with the idea of the belt and having the Rock involved. They love it.

I love the concept of this event as a direct repudiation of the boring as shit belt that will be defended next month

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
On Reddit, I made a Street Fighter reference joke immediately after McKenzie Dern lost her last fight and got permabanned after a mod's alt flamed me for it over PM.

The joke was "go home and be a family (wo)man".

permad from the sub over that, place is a joke if you poke fun of a mods waifu.

brentech

Oct 25, 2017
On Reddit, I made a Street Fighter reference joke immediately after McKenzie Dern lost her last fight and got permabanned after a mod's alt flamed me for it over PM.

The joke was "go home and be a family (wo)man".

permad from the sub over that, place is a joke if you poke fun of a mods waifu.
unless you told them the context along side the joke, i dont think i would just put that together. especially since she's a fairly new mom

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
60322-1774070.png

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
he looks absolutely wasted.

i followed his snap to see what he's up to, but all he's doing is partying and drinking.

the man's done.
Yeah he's 100% done unless for some bizarre reason is given a million dollars for a fight.

After Nate secured the $2 Million bag against McGregor in their rematch, he felt entitled to "money fights' too despite coming off two fat L's.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This reaction was priceless.
What was she doing NOT paying attention anyway. Doesnt she actually do some commentating during the fights?

Either looking at the monitor or looking at her notes. She does not commentate the fates, her job is to transition between fights and introduce the fighters as they walk out

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
IvRbDzr.jpg

UFC Fight Night 163 Main Card on ESPN+ (2 p.m. ET, Sat, Nov 9th):

145 lbs.: Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Calvin Kattar
265 lbs.: Greg Hardy vs. Alexander Volkov
170 lbs.: Zelim Imadaev vs. Danny Roberts
205 lbs.: Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Ed Herman
170 lbs.: Ramazan Emeev vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
205 lbs.: Shamil Gamzatov vs. Klidson Abreu

UFC Fight Night 163 Prelims Card on ESPN+ (11 a.m. ET):

205 lbs.: Magomed Ankalaev vs. Dalcha Lungiambula
155 lbs.: Rustam Khabilov vs. Sergey Khandozhko
185 lbs.: Roman Kopylov vs. Karl Roberson
170 lbs.: Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. David Zawada
135 lbs.: Grigorii Popov vs. Davey Grant
135 lbs.: Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Pannie Kianzad
155 lbs.: Vinc Pichel vs. Alexander Yakovlev

do note the start time for the event.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Gonna enjoy seeing Hardy getting utterly outclassed. Biggest mismatch since CM Punk vs that photographer.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
I know I said Kelvin would obliterate Till and he fought pretty intelligently. But Romero and Whittaker would actually knock him the fuck out.

So fair play to Till, he's not ducking good fights!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
So the domestic abuser is 2-2-1 in the UFC..

How much longer is Dana gonna be putting this piece of shit on Main Cards