• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Champions & Schedule

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
qJkmtTw.gif

TGOnjrI.png

wC48bM8.png

anOsO7g.png

eLPaJu3.png

IOEkmj7.png
FLS8Ikh.png

5exBZGC.png

DqBaIwN.png

RUAtQqF.png

OThBf72.png

tdZDPsg.png

2SL6yAC.png

elIzXT1.png

3jrNyrB.png

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Something to keep in mind for the remainder of this thread and beyond: Father Time is undefeated.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Glad you guys like the OT... Long live MMA-ERA!

I'll be adding more to the OT in due time (currently working on 3 OTs)

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would love for DJ to give Cody that work.

Cody got bombs, but he slow as molasses compared to Mighty GOAT.

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't even mind that one bit.

Cody is a good wrestler though, and TAM product, so I don't know how viable that would be for DJ.

Of course, I would love for DJ to get a finish by striking, but I think he'd just outwork, outwork, outwork Cody to a respectable decision.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Great to see a thread here already. Don't mind me, I'm just taking the best seats.

(new username, sameish avatar)

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I resented GSP for contributing to holding up the division by signing to fight Bisping, but now I hope he wins.

Bisping deserves an asswhooping.

Heel

Oct 25, 2017
The olds just finished their cycles and are back for one last payday, live on Spike.

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Platinum obvious, lol. He would smash him.

I wouldn't mind him vs. the winner of Wonderboy/Masvidal.

Platinum seems like the obvious pick, but at the post fight press conference he seemed cooled down on it, and more interested in fighting higher ranked opponents.

If I recall correctly, Dana already said the winner of Lawler/RDA gets the next shot, so Till should probably ask for a fight with the winner of Thompson/Masvidal. Till has already expressed interest in fighting Wonderboy since he beat Cowboy, and I think either that fight, or Masvidal, would be dope.

Winner of Usman/Meek should be after that, and whoever is left standing fights for the title next.

Deleted member 4072

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cody making 125 sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Smaller guys tend to have less headroom for weight cutting.

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cody making 125 sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Smaller guys tend to have less headroom for weight cutting.

Yup. DJ had good reason to doubt Dillashaw's ability to make weight.

With Cody, at least the money ought to be there, it being champ versus champ after all, but Dillashaw was neither a champ, contender or a draw, and shredded as fuck as is.

I'd honestly prefer it if DJ goes up to 135 and challenges Cody for his title, I think that's more justifiable since Cody hasn't even really established himself as the champ yet, but if the fight happens, it's going to be at 125 because the UFC will want to build Cody up, not DJ (who I'd guess is probably retiring in 2-3 years, maybe sooner if he loses).

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bisping/GSP not doing great numbers so far isn't too encouraging, but I don't know anyone that doesn't wait till the day of or just before the events starts to buy the PPV.

Then again, we have no idea what kind of analytics they're looking at, so it could just be trending poorly in other metrics, which also wouldn't surprise me.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
um who is syder?

I spent a good amount of time actually writing up something for the OP, hacing done a few of them in the past.. but got beat to the punch I guess.

Last edited:

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bisping vs GSP is whatever

way more excited for both Cody vs TJ and Joanna Champ vs Thug Rose