• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
gUDtbbr.jpg

Synopsis
"Shigeo "MOB" Kageyama is an ordinary 8th grader who just wants to live a normal life.
Although he can disappear in the crowd in a flash, he was actually the most powerful psychic.
The lives of those around MOB and his numerous feeling that softly piles up for the eventual explosion. The mysterious group "Claw" stands before him once again.
In the midst of his youthful days, where will his roaring heart take him!?"
(Official Website)

Broadcast and Streaming
Japan: Tokyo Mx on January 7 at 11:00 p.m
Simulcast: 7th January at 5:30pm CET / 4:30pm GMT / 11:30am EST / 8:30am PT on Crunchyroll (Worldwide ex Asia)
English dub: Soon

Trailer

Staff

Director: Yuzuru Tachikawa
Series Composition: Hiroshi Seko
Music: Kenji Kawai
Original creator: ONE
Character Design: Yoshimichi Kameda
Chief Animation Director: Yoshimichi Kameda
Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi
Animation Production: BONES

Opening: 99.9 by Mob Choir and Sajou no Hana

Ending: Gray by Sajou no Hana

Cast
c4f8J2L.png

I0Nii14.png

ke08owm.png

1shhjVf.png

Link
Official Website
Crunchyroll
1 hour season 1 recap from Reigen perspective

Rules
y98oEVL.gif

- Spoiler tag all manga discussion
- Spoiler tag episode discussion until the simulcast episode starts.
- Do not post illegimate sites.
- No slandering of Reigen-sama!

Enjoy!
acR3pPa.gif

Last edited:

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
I've been re-watching the first season, had to pace myself a bit not to finish it too soon before second season drops but only last two are remaining.

1477117649536.gif

Looking forward to it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Went and saw the Crunchyroll premiere in a theater, I'm so happy this show is back.

Mar 21, 2018
Is season 2 not available in Australia on Crunchyroll? That's very disappointing. How can I watch it then? Animelab?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
"Shigeo "MOB" Kageyama is an ordinary 8th grader who just wants to live a normal life.
Although he can disappear in the crowd in a flash, he was actually the most powerful psychic.
The lives of those around MOB and his numerous feeling that softly piles up for the eventual explosion. The mysterious group "Claw" stands before him once again.
In the midst of his youthful days, where will his roaring heart take him!?"
(Official Website)
This is like... the most Japanese explanation for anything. "roaring heart"? Not sure that makes any sense but "...his numerous feeling that softly piles up for the eventual explosion" just makes me laugh my ass off.

I tried watching part 1 I guess it is called last year and I didnt stick with it. Might have to give it a second go because I like the animation.

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Holy crap, I hadn't realized it was starting up already. I got through the first season a while back but my brother is catching up on the dub on Toonami. Will probably wait for the first season to air and he catches up but it's going to be a hard wait.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Ah, going by the posts in the thread I assume it's not yet available. I had hoped to come home and watch it already. Shame. Guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow for more of the great Reigen-sama! Hope it'll be at least as good as the first season. Do we know how many episodes the season will have?

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
This is like... the most Japanese explanation for anything. "roaring heart"? Not sure that makes any sense but "...his numerous feeling that softly piles up for the eventual explosion" just makes me laugh my ass off.

I tried watching part 1 I guess it is called last year and I didnt stick with it. Might have to give it a second go because I like the animation.
Think of it as a re-imagining of The Incredible Hulk.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The opening wasn't in the theater run so it really caught me off guard, holy shit what a slick opening!

Like the first one, it loops perfectly. Love that touch

Last edited:

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I loved the way they animated
the scene with Emi and her novel.
It was one of the best panels in the manga and is done really well here. This entire mini arc was really one of the best parts of the manga and Bones have adapted it perfectly. I'm really excited to see them get to the next few arcs.