• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Holy shit, this last episode probably cost half of the first season alone, lol.
And apparently (going by the preview for the next episode) animation quality has definitely improved (and it was already great before).
Such a good show.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Just caught up the other day. I love this show. It's so different to me than anything else out right now.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this last episode probably cost half of the first season alone, lol.
And apparently (going by the preview for the next episode) animation quality has definitely improved (and it was already great before).
Such a good show.

The second half of this season has a good chance to be even crazier than the last two episodes.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The weird thing about that announcement and the fact its getting retweeted by the official channels is that Toonami just finished airing the first season last weekend and the replacement show was going to be the new SAO anime which had an hour long debut. The Reigen recap is also an hour long but there was no mention of it being on Toonami this weekend. All very weird.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
The weird thing about that announcement and the fact its getting retweeted by the official channels is that Toonami just finished airing the first season last weekend and the replacement show was going to be the new SAO anime which had an hour long debut. The Reigen recap is also an hour long but there was no mention of it being on Toonami this weekend. All very weird.
I guess Season 2 may replace Megalo Box.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
0-99%
42iucDU.jpg

100% Positivity
l2Y6uK4.jpg

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Are you being serious? I haven't read the manga, so if that is true… oh man cannot wait.

I don't want to say too much but
Mogami isn't the only one whose gonna fuck Mob up this season.
I can't wait to see what Bones does with some parts coming up considering how strong the first half been.

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to say too much but
Mogami isn't the only one whose gonna fuck Mob up this season.
I can't wait to see what Bones does with some parts coming up considering how strong the first half been.
No offense but it feels like you tease stuff more than most manga readers which leads to me leaving you on ignore sometimes. >.>

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Jesus, this OP is literal perfection. From the amazing Song to the extremely creative visuals, the only part I could criticize is that it's not a 2:30 OP like One piece does, but then again: the length of 90 seconds might be part of why it is so enjoyable

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
With the number of chapters left in the manga and the pace at which the season has been going I wonder if Bones is trying to finish the entire manga with season 2. It's possible but they're gonna be flying through stuff even with 7 episodes left.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
With the number of chapters left in the manga and the pace at which the season has been going I wonder if Bones is trying to finish the entire manga with season 2. It's possible but they're gonna be flying through stuff even with 7 episodes left.

No expect if they skip like 50 chapters. Many people forget that later chapters are split into 90.1, 90.2 and they are way longer.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
No expect if they skip like 50 chapters. Many people forget that later chapters are split into 90.1, 90.2 and they are way longer.

I've read the manga and I made my point knowing that. Didn't say this would be a good thing either but I'm not sure how you finish the series unless they just do a movie.

Unit24

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, they'll already have to cut out a lot just to fit in the next 2 arcs. They couldn't possibly do the rest of the series without totally ruining it.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing episode as expected.
Next episode starts my most disliked arc in all of Mob. Hopefully the anime changes my views on it, because reading at the time soured me quite a lot on MP100.
Of course the next arcs after THAT one were amazing, so all was well.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I never get tired of this intro music

Damn. Did I just watch a movie.
If previous episode and this are combined.

Last edited:

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Season 2 is amazing so far, but how long until we get back to Claw again?
So far it seems like we are still dealing with "monster of the week" type of story telling here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've read the manga and I made my point knowing that. Didn't say this would be a good thing either but I'm not sure how you finish the series unless they just do a movie.
Assuming they end with the 2nd claw arc, you'd have the vast majority of volume 13 and all of volumes 14-16 to adapt. I think adapting four volumes worth of content in another 1 cour season is totally doable. It's easy to forget just how fucking long some of the later chapters were compared to the earlier stuff

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Amazing episode as expected.
Next episode starts my most disliked arc in all of Mob. Hopefully the anime changes my views on it, because reading at the time soured me quite a lot on MP100.
Of course the next arcs after THAT one were amazing, so all was well.

This is the first time I've ever read about someone disliking the arc. In fact I think we're polar opposites because the arc after this one is my least favorite by a long shot.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot how brutal this part can be and how bad Reigen comes off during several moments especially when he's talking down and insulting Mob and his friends.

TrueBroLapp

Nov 7, 2018
First I was mad at Reigen, then I was sad for him. The episode was too depressing (in a good way).
At least the mob scenes were light-hearted, the karaoke bit was quite funny.
3yhbwxZ.gif

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic episode. I adore this arc, this was bound to happen sooner or later. Reigen's charming for sure, but people forget that he's kind of an asshole.

Reigen fans after Episode 6:
youre-breaking-my-heart-gif-14.gif

Deleted member 1441

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to jump in and say S2 has been nonstop amazing! I came into Mob a little after S1 ended and just was blown away by how much I enjoy it. Don't have much time for anime nor watch a lot anymore, but Mob S2 is something I look forward to watching every week.

The last arc was just crazy good, and my jaw was dropping the whole time when I saw how good the animation came out. Can't wait to see how the rest of S2 shapes up!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Another standout episode. Easy to forget that Reigen is kind of a loser without Mob. But at the same time, gotta respect his come-up, most people in his position I feel would just wallow in self-pity.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ahhhhh it makes me so happy to see my favorite arc done justice

it hurts so good

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Oof, big feels this episode

Mob being able to just hang out with friends and have fun now makes me happy though

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
That one hit hard, oof. It hurts watching Reigen, for all his confidence and bravado, struggling to come to terms with the fact that his only real friend was the middle school kid he just pushed away.

I might actually be more eager to see the next episode than I was for the previous one. I'm this close to running to the manga right now, especially since there probably won't be anything significant animation-wise in this arc.

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How many episodes this season will have?

None of the new characters from the OP had been show
Lol

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
It makes me happy to see mob happy.

Great episode, and I liked the fact that his friends showed up. The past few episodes have been great, but they've been very mob-reigen centric and all the other characters havent really played any role.