• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands

omega

Nov 8, 2017
Madrid
Just pre-ordered the FF XV thing and bought Night of Full Moon given what Pitta and others said about it. I'm really in the mood of playing a game of its genre :_)

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
Feral Fury is getting a big update to bring it in line with the console versions. The dev likens it to almost a relaunch and has raised the price to $4.99.

Know many wrote it off as a Binding of Issac clone but it's a good game in its own right. Looking forward to the update.

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't gotten far enough to know but evidently the motion controls in Thumper are used for lane changing as well? 148apps slammed the port (2.5/5) but I really like it so far.

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Title suggestions for February? Also final (maybe) call for votes for the Mobile GOTY thread. Not sure if we got enough for a decent count

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Title suggestions for February? Also final (maybe) call for votes for the Mobile GOTY thread. Not sure if we got enough for a decent count
Mobile Gaming February 2018 | A Thumping good time!

Also wow, that mobile goty thread really is barren. Even the other forum's mobile goty threads at least passed the first page most of the time.

colinp

Oct 27, 2017
I wont move from level 1 until i get all S rankings

Hah! You're nuts. :)

I'm stuck about midway through level 2. I don't know why but jumps are all of the sudden not always hitting when I want them to.

I haven't played it anywhere else but I'm having a lot of fun with the iOS version.

Also, I just don't have any interest in GOTY threads. Just a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Who has time to look back?? ;)

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
I wont move from level 1 until i get all S rankings
I did the same through level 1 on Switch. I gave up that dream by halfway through level 2...

I wasn't going to add a GOTY year list since I played so few mobile games (especially compared to recent years), but maybe I will just because I want to look back ;)

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Feral Fury is getting a big update to bring it in line with the console versions. The dev likens it to almost a relaunch and has raised the price to $4.99.

Know many wrote it off as a Binding of Issac clone but it's a good game in its own right. Looking forward to the update.
I'm really liking this trend of devs updating their mobile games to be in line with console/PC versions.

colinp

Oct 27, 2017
Ok something tells me that my idea of getting all S rankings might be a little crazy lol time to keep playing and keep going

I got passed my roadblock, almost at the end of level 2 now. I find playing with headphones improves my play a lot, though I don't *want* to play with headphones all the time.

Also, I find myself wanting to take screenshots while I play a lot, but am concentrating so much on what's happening on screen that I can't let my fingers go to take the screenshot. I wish you could get rid of the pause button in the lower right!

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
I got passed my roadblock, almost at the end of level 2 now. I find playing with headphones improves my play a lot, though I don't *want* to play with headphones all the time.

Also, I find myself wanting to take screenshots while I play a lot, but am concentrating so much on what's happening on screen that I can't let my fingers go to take the screenshot. I wish you could get rid of the pause button in the lower right!

There is an option Settings that lets you hide the HUD and that pause button

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
There is an option Settings that lets you hide the HUD and that pause button

Can you hide the pause button now? In 1.02 hiding the HUD wouldn't turn off that button and I ask the dev if they could implement it.

Also, yes tilt control are used for lane switching starting from Level 4. The devs are also working on a new way to switch lane and disable tilt (invisble arrows would be my guess to do it).

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
Can you hide the pause button now? In 1.02 hiding the HUD wouldn't turn off that button and I ask the dev if they could implement it.

Also, yes tilt control are used for lane switching starting from Level 4. The devs are also working on a new way to switch lane and disable tilt (invisble arrows would be my guess to do it).

Weird. It was there on the beginning, i could completely hide everything. There is even an option in Settings to hide the HUD but now it stopped working. Will ask them on Twitter

Also, invisble arrows would be the ideal way (or slightly visible with the option to turn them invisible)

Pitta

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Woah what excellent finds!!!!

The first one is by Tiny Thief and Love you to bits devs....and seems like they blended the original super cute and polished formula with Framed!!!
My son will LOVE this!!!!

Second one looks great too!!!
Even if different I LOVED Calvino Noir (have yet to buy Peregrine but it's on my to
play list).
Has shifting text like Device 6 too it seems.
Would be awesome to play while pausing binge watching Altered Carbon.

Thanks for sharing!
Great week already!!!!

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally posted my GOTY list as well. I realized that I played too few 2017 releases. So much to still play.

dmoe

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any good building games on ipad to try? I need a casual game to play on iPad while watching tv, I like building/gathering resource games, i don't care if I have to wait while stuff happens

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
Guess Dandara review codes went out Tuesday. Wonder if there's an embargo or if we'll see reviews starting to pop up soon.