• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Kieffer Bros have a rare sale on their excellent puzzle games Aqueduct and Blockwick for example.

campbell

Oct 27, 2017

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man I am quickly becoming a fiend for Shadowgun Legends, which is bizarre since I normally loathe shooters on mobile.

awp69

Oct 25, 2017

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
Honestly it was the best premium match 3 game on iOS period. Better than DR and Darkin IMHO.

So deep with buffs/debuffs, spells, etc. A legitimate RPG that's also incredibly challenging.

As a game i agree, HE is better, deeper, with more things in it but i really liked that linking mechanic to get rid of things and battle bosses. It was really fun. So sad theres not a game like that anymore both can coexist IMHO

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
As a game i agree, HE is better, deeper, with more things in it but i really liked that linking mechanic to get rid of things and battle bosses. It was really fun. So sad theres not a game like that anymore both can coexist IMHO

Agreed those were good too. Just liked HE better. :)

Oct 25, 2017
Best match-3 premium game on iOS right now since Dungeon Raid and Darkin are both gone
Honestly it was the best premium match 3 game on iOS period. Better than DR and Darkin IMHO.

So deep with buffs/debuffs, spells, etc. A legitimate RPG that's also incredibly challenging.

Okay, but one more thing before I decide to buy it, does it contains with in-game monetization? Cuz some jrpg games have that similar feature and I just don't want to end up spending a lot of real currency on things like gacha games and such.

Pitta

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Thanks. I'll buy it right away.

I'm late and you are probably (hopefully) already enjoying it but Hero Emblems is imho the best match 3 game since the original Puzzle Quest.
It's also pretty long and packed with content, fully premium.
Only con is that the sequel is taking ages to be completed.

EDIT: Just redownloaded the game and checked my iCloud save (iCloud is never used or praises enough)....it's a almost 35 hours game we are talking about....a real steal. Tempted to play it again...it has been X optimized too.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm late and you are probably (hopefully) already enjoying it but Hero Emblems is imho the best match 3 game since the original Puzzle Quest.
It's also pretty long and packed with content, fully premium.
Only con is that the sequel is taking ages to be completed.

EDIT: Just redownloaded the game and checked my iCloud save (iCloud is never used or praises enough)....it's a almost 35 hours game we are talking about....a real steal. Tempted to play it again...it has been X optimized too.

Everyone is pretty much said the same positive things about HE1, so no you're not that late.

Anyway, I tried to buy it off but my credit is dry and for some reason my Paypal can't accommodate it anymore. The only worked this way is to buy a giftcard and purchase it. Do any of you having this same issue with Paypal when purchasing from certain store in App store?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Oddmar is out on Android, and its fantastic. Great little cutscenes before each level, and the levels themselves are tightly focused which open up slowly with new mechanics. I love how he eats a magic mushroom, justifying the platforming mechanic, also allowing for wall jumps.

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
Finished Oddmar today... probably the best Rayman-like platformer on iOS. It even has enough going on to distinguish itself. The creators of Leos Fortunes knows their game and how to give a diamond polish and charm to their games. One of the best platformers out there along FEZ, Ocmo or MiniDash.

Last edited:

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
Also been thinking about games i miss:

MiniDash
Monsters Ate My Condo
Darkin/Dungeon Raid
1001 Attempts
Worm Run

You are greatly missed at least a few times per month

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
It's not possible to visit other countries' App Stores anymore? I just tried to open the App Store page for the Konami Picross Game but instead of the option to go to the store it is available in I could only tap on "OK".

Deleted member 49574

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2018
Norway
Revolve8 is now available to download on Android. At least in the US.

It should be out globally. I downloaded it in Norway

Pretty cool game so far. I like the production quality.

Character designer for this game is Koji Igarashi (Castlevania, Bloodstained) and Character artist is Ryota-H

Has a full PVE story and side story mode outside of the PVP league

Last edited:

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Also been thinking about games i miss:

MiniDash
Monsters Ate My Condo
Darkin/Dungeon Raid
1001 Attempts
Worm Run

You are greatly missed at least a few times per month

Our team still has a special love for Monsters Ate My Condo. We've even talked about buying the rights off Adult Swim to resurrect it. But commercially it never did well, so it would be hard to justify as an exercise.

On a note as a gamer, I miss Dungeon Raid too.

basic_text

Oct 27, 2017
Derby, UK
Our team still has a special love for Monsters Ate My Condo. We've even talked about buying the rights off Adult Swim to resurrect it. But commercially it never did well, so it would be hard to justify as an exercise.

It's a good job that the android version still works on my Pixel 2 then! I love that game.

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
It's a good job that the android version still works on my Pixel 2 then! I love that game.

Wait... what? Is on Android? Whaaaaaat? Man i had one of those around the house in a drawer i could have used it play it...

Yeah i been thinking about buying it myself as well as the Dungeon Raid and Worm Run licenses... if i win the lottery i will xD

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
When did Super Fowlst go F2P? Cause I have been playing it for the last day and its amazing. Can't get past the first dog boss though, them WOOFs creep up on you too fast.

Oct 25, 2017
I am really enjoying Star Trader: Frontiers, even though I now have to make an appointment with an Ophthalmologist from playing it on my iPhone 8.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I am really enjoying Star Trader: Frontiers, even though I now have to make an appointment with an Ophthalmologist from playing it on my iPhone 8.
Haha, yeah my first thought when watching the trailer for that game was "this is coming to phones too?!"

The interface looks like it would be microscopic on anything smaller than an XS Max.

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually not that bad, and the game is excellent. It's so deep. If I was playing this at 20, it be fine. At 35, my eyes get tired.

Deleted member 20471

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm 29 and I think that the screen of my 9.7 ipad is too small to play SF lol.
Btw, thanks to all the fine people that recommended Hero Emblems, I'm lovin it so much!

colinp

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got around to playing Silent Abyss.

It's so good!! Wow, what a glorious surprise.

Oct 27, 2018
Has anyone else played Tony Hawk's Skate Jam? Going by the reviews it started off as quite a ropey iteration of an amazing (albeit with some absolute flops) franchise but I started playing today and they must have fixed a lot because it seems great. It's F2P but with in-app purchases but tbh it's mostly for aesthetic stuff like new outfits and boards. The game seems playable for free without a problem.

RC7BVuQIPA77gf

I played for about an hour and it was a fun way to pass the time. Looks sweet too.

Google Play Store Link | Apple Appstore Link