• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Not too surprising, Transformed and Sonic Forces had mobile games too (and in the case of transformed it was close to the console version). This is probably one of SXSW's Sonic Panel reveal.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
Well this is unexpected!
Dy1LgxtW0AIyW2b

I like this render of Sonic though.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot Transformed had a mobile version. Can't see anyone playing this version though (or any version for that matter).

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017

Pretty interesting that this is being developed by Hardlight (Makers of Sonic Dash), whereas usually the mobile versions of the racing games were done by Sumo Digital, right?

I'd laugh if this was just a re-skin of Sonic Forces speed battle lol.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good to know, I'll probably check it out. Still not entirely sold on the "full" game but this should probably give me a bit of an impression on some of the concepts, even though the controls and such will inevitably be different. Unless of course this has like nothing to do with the game.