• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
It's not the actual virginity part of it, it's the exclusiveness of it.

It's the same as something like shark fin soup {one of my most hated practice in the world} - the actual shark fin is tasteless. It's the exclusiveness and status of it.

Guaranteed that Hong Kong business man who purchased this girl's virginity isn't some superstitious person that believes something special / mystical about having sex with a virgin. He's just probably attracted to the exclusiveness of it.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
It's not the actual virginity part of it, it's the exclusiveness of it.

It's the same as something like shark fin soup {one of my most hated practice in the world} - the actual shark fin is tasteless. It's the exclusiveness and status of it.

Guaranteed that Hong Kong business man who purchased this girl's virginity isn't some superstitious person that believes something special / mystical about having sex with a virgin. He's just probably attracted to the exclusiveness of it.

This isn't the HK one.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
FTA:

"
How does the client know the girl is a virgin?

First of all we dont acceppt Virgins without a Certificate. But to be 100 percent sure he can go with her to a doctor of his trust in his country and check her again."

LOL. So there's no proof basically. I don't think Virginity can be scientifically proven.
A virginity certificate. Wat

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Really weird: the ego boost some guys get from being the first to bang a girl.

I'm 25 and my GF is 19, earlier this year I was her first, and those first 2 months of trying to have sex was a nightmare. She was tense, and penetration was incredibly hard because she would need time to get ready. Then when I was in she constantly complained about pain, which was expected.

Good for this woman for becoming a millionaire for it, but honestly, it says more about the buyer than the seller imo. I'm still dumbfounded by the amount some people will pay for this.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I'm getting from this article is it might actually be uncommon for these bids to reach this high. The article says:

The website reportedly keeps 20% of every 'sale' as a fee.

Earlier this month Jasmin, a 26-year-old student from London, hit the headlines after bids for her virginity reached £100,000.

Jasmin earned £80,000 ($106,000) :/

Rum Diet

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you think about the value middle eastern men put on virgins then yeah i can see why these prices would be so high and this girl may have just opened the flood gates.

HHGaming

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
feels like a marketing stunt or something

It's lol

Underwear/bikini model where the website owner "examine" all his virgin clients to assure that they are virgins before he basically put them up for sell is just hilarious at this point, people who wants 3million "virgins" want nothing to do with such a girl they are looking for something else, plus surgeries exist today to make the girl a virgin + 3millions gets you a thousand virgin girl in the middle east through marriage if you were a common guy let alone a big business man

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How many nuts does homie get? I guess this is some kind of power trip for your emotionally reclusive businessman but I just don't see any of the sexual allure. I guess this is a fetish or something? The sex will be mediocre at best. I guess these guys sex lives aren't very good or warped in some way where this becomes really hot to them?

Oct 30, 2017
To a very limited degree sure,

So basically diet racism. FYI, I'm not trying to attack you (albeit there's some snark in my response). I just want you to realise that you have some (hopefully) unconscious bias that seems to let you make racist statements about people from the Middle East.

And addressing this....

that statement was making assumptions based on the nationality of the buyer, but legally women do not have all the same rights as in Western countries and even if women from the UAE had the same opportunities to market themselves in this way, they would be potentially liable for legal punishment, let alone the more prominent social stigma attached to the act there. Hell it's illegal for Muslim women in the UAE to marry non-Muslim men, no matter what, and even when they do choose to marry, or remarry after a divorce, they need the approval from their male guardian, i.e. their ex-husband, and if this man were married he would be subject to the UAE's adultery laws. It's less of an assumption of nationality than of social status, of a rich man from a socially conservative country taking advantage of another country's looser laws for his own pleasure, which is an awful thing to do under almost all circumstances.

You are making assumptions about a persons character simply based on their nationality and you are trying to justify that by saying you are "probably" right...

This is the same type of thinking when people say bad things about black or brown people and cite statistics on inner city crime... im sure we all know this to be wrong. Which is why I don't understand why the above is tolerated.

Now, if you wanted to make a comment on societal norms and laws in UAE. Those are fair things to discuss. But you cannot make assumptions on how he treats people based solely on his nationality. That is racism. No ifs, no buts ...

Last edited:

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd ask for anal as well for that kind of money, but seriously 3 mil. can be used to help so many fucking people and this guy is giving it to a prostitue. Oh well, good for her.

Red Cadet 015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've heard selling your virginity was a thing, but never knew it could reach these kind of prices. Do you agree it's a form of emancipation for these women or do you see some flaws to that logic?
In the immortal words of "Zola's Story:" "Girl, pussy worth thousands." AAA fashion model virgin play? As you can see, it's worth millions.

As a guy, this is one of my fundamental disconnects with women. I'd fuck almost ANYONE for millions of dollars. One night, and I get to live the rest of my life on investment income? Yes please.
I don't get the point of lusting after virgins. Especially paid ones. Oh yeah, spend a fortune on sex with a girl that doesn't know how to fully enjoy sex and/or might cry. I guess she can't compare your sex skills negatively ‍♀️
It's the intersection of sex and power. Men are willing to give up pleasurable/interesting sex for the opportunity of "breaking it in." I've known guys who got a virgin, refer to other guys she sleeps with after as guys who got "sloppy seconds."

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So basically diet racism. FYI, I'm not trying to attack you (albeit there's some snark in my response). I just want you to realise that you have some (hopefully) unconscious bias that seems to let you make racist statements about people from the Middle East.

And addressing this....

You are making assumptions about a persons character simply based on their nationality and you are trying to justify that by saying you are "probably" right...

This is the same type of thinking when people say bad things about black or brown people and cite statistics on inner city crime... im sure we all know this to be wrong. Which is why I don't understand why the above is tolerated.

Now, if you wanted to make a comment on societal norms and laws in UAE. Those are fair things to discuss. But you cannot make assumptions on how he treats people based solely on his nationality. That is racism. No ifs, no buts ...
Yeah I suppose there was some unconscious bias in the initial post. The intent was to highlight the absurd irony of a young woman claiming emancipation by a wealthy man from a country where indentured servitude is still a thing and women have far fewer legal rights than her, but I see how I focused unnecessarily on the buyer's intent rather than the actual human rights issues at the core of my comment

Slime Stack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Not for nothing but there's no way of proving if the virgin is actually a virgin.

Also, if they actually are virgins, chances are the sex isn't very good. So what exactly do these businessmen gain by wasting millions? It seems so ilogical to me.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
What I'm getting from this article is it might actually be uncommon for these bids to reach this high. The article says:

Jasmin earned £80,000 ($106,000) :/

Its because Jasmine is old. The young lady in the article is only 18. I hope no one is under any delusions. If these fucks could get them younger, they absolutely would.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Man, that's absolutely insane to me. The idea of paying anything for sex is crazy to me but to pay that much is astounding.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
$10.

$15 if you include that purdy mouf.
Let's... let's try to not be so inappropriate >_>

Ah, the horrifically challenging life of an attractive young woman.
Please don't inject borderline sexism into this discussion, okay? You probably didn't intend it this way, but yeah, what she's doing really has nothing to do with the general idea of "attractiveness" privilege.

Huh? A girl auctioning her virginity? Has Evilore mocked her and claimed they'd fall in love with him yet like the last time this happened yet?
Let's not.