• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

3bada

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Stand is included, nice. Question is if vertical and horizontal ones are the same.

itspapagreg

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool that Playroom comes pre-installed.
We are getting so thirsty for any info. Plz bless us soon, Sony.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I guess it was obvious after seeing how it's been mostly displayed, but was it confirmed that the base comes with the console?
Edit: Oh, I hope it's the same stand for both positions.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of felt a tinge of excitement reading the box contents. This is where I am.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Full image:
Ehj-TRHWAAALgpc

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
A little more expensive than predicted, but it will probably come down in price.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bet the stand can be used for both horizontal and vertical placement. Good that it's included.

N7_Kovalski

Oct 28, 2017
A little-off topic but I'm sure Astro's Playroom is fine for what it is but man, the pre-installed game should be Dreams.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
That price should show you why you must not believe these "insiders". Anyway, it's a more expensive than I have guessed but the premium quality that Sony offer doesn't come cheap heh.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Good to see the stand included. A lot of people were worried that it might not be included despite the shape.

EDIT: Does anyone remember if the box contents of PS4 originally mentioned the free PS+ trial voucher card that was included in the box? Not sure if those things are documented if they aren't considered hardware.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will this become the new concern topic for PS5, just like "3.5mm audio jack is missing from DualSense"? :)

I'm not that concerned, I just want to know if I need to buy one in advance or not, rather than set it up, sigh and then have to pull it all down when a new HDMI cable arrives.