• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FuddyDuddy

Nov 4, 2019
So that's pretty much Crew Expendable with a heavier focus on Soap, Ghost, and Price. I haven't paid enough attention to know but is Gaz the main character again this time?

Last edited:

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait, MW1 and 2 were peak fps in multiplayer and campaign at the time

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a remake of the "no russian" game or something else?

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I still need to the play the campaign of the 2019 one. Never actually bought it because I was sure that the game would be included on PS Plus at some point (and that game never had an big discount, If I'm not mistaken).

Funny enough, my 1500+ hours on Warzone never "forced" me to buy the full game.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I know, but why not mentioning them below like always?

There's a (small) chance it may land on Game Pass at D1 and they're keeping it for the Xbox Showcase to announce.

It's doubtful since Sony still has a marketing deal for the game and it's not like the Microsoft deal is done yet.

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
It's doubtful since Sony still has a marketing deal for the game and it's not like the Microsoft deal is done yet.
Why not showing it in the last State of Play (for Third Parties) then? Why there are no platforms showed in this trailer?
The Activision deal is going through and they still could have done a Game Pass deal separately for the game we don't know yet.

I agree the chance is small, as I said, but it's all a bit more strange this time around.