• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Well remember that in BO4 you actually did still auto-regen but it happened after a bigger delay. So it's likely the same in the regular MP modes in this. Use stim for instant heal, but need to wait for auto-regen.
You had a stim but it regenerated your health slowly and the cooldown was long.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
Well remember that in BO4 you actually did still auto-regen but it happened after a bigger delay. So it's likely the same in the regular MP modes in this. Use stim for instant heal, but need to wait for auto-regen.
BO4 had the stim which makes you heal faster and even without it equipped you can still heal but slower. There wasn't any auto-regen

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Graphics might take a bit time to get used to for me. It's kind of weird to have the weapons move so differently than what you expect in call of duty

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Man, the MP5 sounds so fucking nice. Its appearance reminds me of the MP5 from R6 Vegas

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I like the text to speech voice clips for stuff they probably haven't recorded the final VO for yet.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Syndicate? I can't believe how this industry keeps promoting these absolute cancer fucks!

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
This is a better version of Siege
This isn't even better than the latest boring Siege event mode

giphy.gif

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Just noticed that they changed the crosshair. They never had the dot in the middle of the crosshair in the modern CoDs, iirc.

sQr

Jun 28, 2019
It looks like the hitboxes are all over the place sometimes. But i like the this. I hopeful now. Maybe we got a good one this year!

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Yeah the weapon animations are more loosy goosy than I was expecting. Gotta get used to that.

This wasn't an awful way to unveil gameplay. No explanations for supersprint, cover mounting, anything really, and the rounds are so short that it doesn't give a good picture of how the majority of the game will play.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Excited, but i was hoping CoD stayed in space. I was actually super into the series at that point. Why do people hate awesome space stuff so much? :(

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
game looks pretty, thats for sure

it seems slow paced too, but i gotta wait till i see normal 6 v 6 and hopefully try it in beta

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
AFAIK he (and the still-popular TMartn) scammed people with a website called CSGO Lotto where you could gamble to get CSGO skins which have real money value. You had to invest money in there and it did not have a required age limit of 18 to play, although by US law CSGO skin gambling should technically be like real gambling.

Also, he made videos where he won crazy skins on that CSGO Lotto website WITHOUT HAVING DISCLOSED BEFORE THAT HE CO-OWNS THE WEBSITE AND THEREFORE HAS INFLUENCE ON WHAT SKINS HE "GETS".

IIRC the FTC investigated him and TMartn. I doubt it had any real repurcussions considering they still do fine on YT and Twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.