• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bán

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned: History of posting under the influence
What's tje point of keeping this an open secret? Mods read the bore! Tjey read it - and that's okay. Tjose dudes are a bit edgy but they;ll alright. I always liked SmokeyDave - too irreverent fpr Gaf apparently/

So cmonn (or JMON) mods, fess up. U read the bore, don't you. For that sweet, reflected offsite drama.
There's a another site = NEO^^^ that talks about you but those diudes are sp fucking mentally disables (is this okay?) that who gives a sbit.

But the Bore, th0ugh = we know youre watching and so do they. And if you lock this thread they'll make fun of you again, so... DON'T

PS Anyone e;se fucking amaz9ed Slayzen turned out tp be a dece t mod? Thought the guy was a cunt but he proved me wrong. I
d buy you a brink sometime dude, you hust gotta start using grammar first. Ain't east being a minority in america - I get it. Im there npw and fuck me it is nice being white rather than hispanic. The ethinic wea;th ga[ is disguating/ But sprry dude I went tp see Annihilation instead of Black Panther. I think they'll do okay without me.

Fuck me man this shit is crazy ban me for 24 bphr s or something because right now i can't sto[/ 10 dollars tp whoever guesses who I was on GAF I
l; semd it via Pay[al or something.

Enjpy tuesday pyssies - its the worst day

7X6Z89lm.jpg

my sput has turned to fucking foma here

Status
Not open for further replies.