• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
It was covered in the stream thread but I found it too funny not to put in the title so more people would see it. Their reactions are great.

They explicitly introduce the zookeeper that brought the monkey on the stream and go into detail on how this particular monkey is used to being handled by humans, for those concerned.
EECd-uWX4AAZroR

Last edited:

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kind of disgusting that wild animals are being used for marketing videos. This also promotes monkeys as pets.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It drops some poo in his lap too, and nobody seems to notice but the dude in the middle, who doesn't mention it to anybody.

Dude handled it like a pro though.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
The monkey also left him a golden nugget and the guy next to him is like "should I tell him? Nah"

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
I might not know how to use twitch on mobile cause both of those links take me to some kind of countdown for another stream I guess

Edit: Yeah I've seen it now, lol

Last edited:

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Lol why would they not cut to something else edit: the clips are deleted I'm pretty sure.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
That was pretty hilarious

Youtube for anyone who has trouble with Twitch:

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
At my job I see people throw up nearly every hour. This was a pretty good save and response. Wish more people could vomit like this guy does.