• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Enligth me, what scientfic aspects distinguish animals from being ok as pets or not? Or is just based on social conventions?

Whether they pose a threat to people or are easily harmed by people, whether they have very specific nutrition requirements, whether they are rare, whether humans can provide analogous environments, and of course convention. there are good reasons why many animals shouldn't be kept as pets. The idea that a safe life as a pet is somehow superior to wilder life has no scientific basis though, it is based on our assumptions on what constitutes a good life. H Having said that, I do think many pets have pretty darn good lives, if quite tedious for a fair amount of their day.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh well, everyone is a critic. Incensed at the state of modern gaming.

Or maybe the little guy was camera shy.

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, monkeys kinda scare me, wasnt there a lady that got her face ripped off by her pet monkey
20079.jpg

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, monkeys kinda scare me, wasnt there a lady that got her face ripped off by her pet monkey

That was a chimp. Chimps are hominids, like gorillas, orangutans or humans. They are the animal closest related to us and the only animal that is known killing for pleasure (like humans).

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why did he continue to sit there? Dude got thrown up on, pooped on, peed on and he's just sitting there. Let it all dry up and seep in.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck you, and your game, you know what? Fuck you some more on the other side too.

Good laugh.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Lol that was funny, feel bad for the guy. Respect for not jumping up and scaring the monkey, he has great patience.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly why I was disappointed when Sakurai didn't bring a bear and bird into the studio to discuss Banjo & Kazooie