• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
In a recent interview in 4Gamer, Takahashi revealed that Xenoblade 2 has sold more than 1.73 million copies.

高橋氏:
環境は徐々に整いつつあるとは思っています。「ゼノブレイド2」は,おかげさまで2019年3月末にワールドワイドで173万本を達成しました。でも,そこが今の限界かもしれないとも感じてるんです。一方で,"任天堂さんのタイトル"になると,1000万本級がゴロゴロあるわけじゃないですか。

Interview here.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Monolithsoft for their success with Xenoblade 2! It is well deserved and hopefully their studios future is now more than secured.

Can't wait for what they have in store next! :)

Also this is their highest selling game right? I believe their next highest is one of the Xenosagas?

Oct 27, 2017
While i disliked some of the pervy anime elements. And it has some gameplay annoyaces ,Xenoblade 2 is still a really great game and the story i enjoyed. I hope they port X and maybe remake 1 in the Xeno 2 artsyle

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
So basically another 200k units since last September. Pretty nice. It could crack 2m LTD, particularly if Nintendo does release some kind of upgraded Switch and they release a patch for the game to take advantage of it.

OP
OP
Fosko

Fosko

Oct 27, 2017
I'd apreciate if someone made a summary translation of the whole thing.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Congrats to Monolithsoft for their success with Xenoblade 2! It is well deserved and hopefully their studios future is now more than secured.

Can't wait for what they have in store next! :)

Also this is their highest selling game right? I believe their next highest is one of the Xenosagas?

This is their highest, after that it's Xenogears

Then Xenosaga 1.

I believe these are the only Xeno titles above 1 mil

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heck yeah, good for them. Hopefully it can get to 2 million. Should be assured if it gets a Player's Choice release.

plusaflag

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
While i disliked some of the pervy anime elements. And it has some gameplay annoyaces ,Xenoblade 2 is still a really great game and the story i enjoyed. I hope they port X and maybe remake 1 in the Xeno 2 artsyle
I might be pessimistic but I wager that these pervy elements have actually boosted the game's performance.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
So basically another 200k units since last September. Pretty nice. It could crack 2m LTD, particularly if Nintendo does release some kind of upgraded Switch and they release a patch for the game to take advantage of it.
Most JRPGs don't really have these kind of legs in sales do they? At least not to my knowledge

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Congrats to them. I'm kinda struggling to play the game because I'm constantly wondering what it would look like on a stronger platform. The art direction is top tier smeared in margarine

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
Deserved. one of the best JRPGs ever made.

after 250h+ i finally destroyed all the super bosses in the game, i want to write something about the game, but maybe after E3.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
XB2 is an absolute classic that belongs with all-time greats like CT, FF6, and Secret of Mana.

Great person

Deserves 8.27 millions more tho D:

awesome person

Deserved. one of the best JRPGs ever made.

after 250h+ i finally destroyed all the super bosses in the game, i want to write something about the game, but maybe after E3.

amazing person

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I do not have positive feelings for XBC2, but I still want it to sell and for the studio to have success so they can make more Xeno. Congrats.

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
wait, isn't that a bit low? sales were at 1,53 as of september and since then the game got several discounts. pretty sure the total number is higher.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
Praying for this. Hopefully it fixes the weird blurriness the game has even docked.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
A good game with a lot of issues I felt. Excited to see what they have in the works, but hope they made some serious stride and improvements in a lot of areas. Felt like XBC2 did well despite itself in many ways.