• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I refuse to believe that's real... In a weird way it kinda looks too self deprecating to be something that company would greenlight.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Millennial Monopoly: Where people ignore the auction rule, give out money on free parking, and then complain when the game takes too long.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Forget Real estate you cant afford it

tenor.gif

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The effects of the war on the middle class aren't to be admitted in any form except boardgames.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Is it true millenials cannot buy? Or is it because millenials want super expensive downtown homes?

Plum

May 31, 2018
We need millennial versions of other popular board games:

Millennial Scrabble - Same game as before but one player is given the role of "populist Boomer leader." This player can simply make up words and be given triple points for doing so.
Millennial Clue - An industry is murdered, you have to figure out who did it. Spoiler: It was the Millennials in the Parlour Room with the natural movement of market demand
Millennial Jenga - The tower starts with half the pieces removed,
Millennial Snakes and Ladders - No ladders, only snakes

If you think that's depressing just wait until you see the "Climate Change", "Antibiotic-Resistant Bactera", "Rise of fascist Governments" and "Increased Global Tensions" found in the versions for Generation Z and onward.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to ask if they've changed something to make it not terrible. The new win condition is something I guess. Not sure if it improves it though.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Legit confused about the meditation retreat thing. Full disclosure: I've lived at Zen temples, so I've technically been part of this "retreating" thing. People do not go to these things to have a good time, but are broken people looking to handle the pain in their own lives. Who would that be "hot" for?

I'm surprisingly more bothered by that callout than the hilariously condescending tagline. Talk about out of fuckin' touch.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So now we are openly using the biggest societal crisis in decades if not modern history after industrialization as a form of self aware marketing? Milennials really are the worst.
Milennial myself and I love it.

sayuuna

Sep 6, 2018
臺灣 「 臺北市 」

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
People do not go to these things to have a good time, but are broken people looking to handle the pain in their own lives. Who would that be "hot" for?

not to burst your bubble but.....ermm....i...erm.......i visited and lived in a monastery in Quebec when i was touring around Canada last month (i'm from Singapore). Not because i'm poor and the whatnot, just for the 'experience'. Am not religious myself. Just want to try something different than the standard AirBnB/Hotel..............so i think what these monopoly described is correct.