• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
You ever want to run around with a giant Monopoly game piece strapped to your back? If so, congratulations, your dream is coming true in Fortnite.

FADKv6CVEAI9jZV

www.youtube.com

Fortnite x Monopoly Cosmetics Showcased + Birthday Rewards!

In Today's Video We showcase all 8 of the Monopoly backblings that had been decrypted for Fortnite earlier today. We also showcase the birthday rewards which...

For anyone who has not bought a copy of standard Monopoly in the past few years, these are all of the standard game pieces. The iron was replaced by the cat in 2013, and the thimble, wheelbarrow, and shoe were replaced by the penguin, the T-Rex, and the rubber ducky in 2017.

Go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200 if old.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
So you're saying I can't play Fortnite on a Monopoly board?

A feeble effort.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Crossover checks out, my experience with Fortnite also involved people suddenly building Hotels in mere seconds that doomed me for daring to exist in their vicinity.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad your clarified that it was the board game. For a second, I thought Steam himself was coming to Fortnite.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I actually hate the back blings that are just regular ass objects glued to the characters back.

The new 2017 pieces were decided by a popular vote. T-Rex, penguin, and rubber ducky got more votes than thimble, wheelbarrow, and shoe/boot. Where were you when the thimble needed you most?

time.com

Monopoly Is Letting You Choose the New Tokens

The fate lies in the hands of board game fans
Honestly good riddance. The old 3 were clearly decided at a time when the most popular activity to do outside was hoop rolling.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
First time I'm learning they got rid of the thimble and I'm gutted.

Maybe I'll grab the cat if it's cheap enough, but a Mr. Monopoly skin would have been pretty cool.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This license is totally borne of passive aggressive snarkiness toward Apple, huh 😆

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
I thought this was going to be a new game mode where you could somehow play monopoly in the game. I'm kind of disappointed.