• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiark

alt account
Banned
Feb 8, 2020
As the thread of Dusk Golem wave of rumors gets closed, a new thread awakens.

Many of us are looking forward to today's Partner Showcase. Let's see if Switch joins the hunt.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
So honestly, if it's a new Stories I'm down. However I'd love for this to be a brand new main line addition to the series.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Please be a mix of classic and new MH. I want monster AI patterns to be closer to the classic games especially,

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why was the other thread closed? Can't you guys just wait for the direct thread instead?

Deleted member 69942

User requested account closure
Banned
May 22, 2020
Excited! Isnt this the portable team? Which means we have a chance of getting amazing designs again. The only thing I realise about Worlds is there are a lot of dragons lol.

Hope we get more insects and such!

I am really hyped for it, probably will be dissapointed if it isn't here. But heck, there is TGS next week with Age of Calamity so Ill survive.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
MH on switch ?

Yeah okay there....

Will be one shown 100%

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
It's gonna be cool if they show this off finally after it's basically being spoken into existence but man, another game I was thinking about the other day was Bravely Default 2. I wonder if we get an update on this tomorrow?

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I would absolutely love a proper sequel too 4U on the switch but I would also be 100% cool with another stories. I adored that game, spent like 130 hours in that alone

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
I wonder if they're going to bring over the bowgun shooter of World or if we're going back to the clunky bowgun control of old.

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
What if I told you that Nintendo has partnered with Microsoft to enable Monster Hunter streaming exclusive to Switch?

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You are most likely setting yourself up for dissapointment if you are making a thread about it

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
I just want it to be more like classic MH bringing as little as possible from World.

Also, if they're bringing back prowlers, no prowler exclusive quests. Hated those.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely cool if they used this as an opportunity to launch a parallel series to World that maybe has more of the traditional fighting of the series, and monsters that couldn't fit into World's levels specific geometry.

Or if it's just a 'World lite', that they still move forward in making some worlds that allow for more open fights and different monsters.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Hopefully the game is a bit goofier than World, has better weapon designs and more ridiculous monsters like Valstrax and that Egyptian Praying Mantis who drives a giant mech from GU.

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want a crazy amount of crossover DLC. And let me play when it when i want.

The time exclusive events where one part why i never played Monster Hunter World.

Shaoran Hyku

Aug 6, 2020
So, I just found this on the Monster Hunter subreddit.
Take it with a grain of salt of course, but if you look at this person's post history, it's...interesting to say the least.
From the Nintendo General Discussion. Be careful if you don't want spoilers. Poster seems to be some accurate based on previous post and combined with the recent Zhuge tweet... Maybe is true?

Deleted member 63139

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Please not casual games or toned down game like a story.

I want a full fledged successor to MH4 :).

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Please no MHStories 2 troll from Capcom. Just show classic MonHun.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
27a5f2e005a5747b9deaeeadb5efeb2d.gif

Can't wait for some fuckin' good-ass new monsters. World is cool and all but few will be celebrating Anjanath's or Pukei-Pukei's return.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
All my The Claw(tm)s are crossed for this show. I've got time for one last cookout. Gonna get some wyvern steaks on, kick back and wait.

rubidium

Oct 25, 2017
By reading the reddit link, I get the impression that it is a bit more traditional MH than kid-friendly. I wounder what kind of elements they are adding.

Edit: Or MH Switch being "kid-friendly" is rather a PR talk, and in reality it is just plain MH Portable/Generations thingie.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
By reading the reddit link, I get the impression that it is a bit more traditional MH than kid-friendly. I wounder what kind of elements they are adding.

Edit: Or MH Switch being "kid-friendly" is rather a PR talk, and in reality it is just plain MH Portable/Generations thingie.
"kid friendly" just means it has local co-op because that's how a lot of younger people play MH in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.