• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is pretty cool. Good fit for the game.

Pixel Grotto

Oct 27, 2017
Damn! I gotta get back to MHW now. Put it aside since grindy games never hold my attention for very long unfortunately but this gives me a reason to dive back in, maybe in 2019.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Let me guess pc "tba" because capcom can't seem to get their shit together in regards to putting out content at the same time as consoles

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
this seems like pretty high budget, its a good sign Capcom are putting a lot of money on these updates and the future expansion (and probably the sequel, whatever the year it may be).

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
Just to make a little point on the side...
Its kind of crazy when you think how CD Projekt Red made Witcher 3 as the intended last game of the Witcher series, but its that game where it finally found massive mainstream popularity, and Geralt became a mainstream iconic gaming hero. It almost seems foolish at this point for them to say the series is "done."

I know they are working on Cyberpunk and that's still a little bit away, let alone another game beyond that, and Cyberpunk will surely do really well, but they got to know that a confirmed and announced Witcher 4 at this point would be a large portion of the gaming world's "most desired game ever", whenever it may release, and may carry more anticipation and goodwill than even a new Elder Scrolls or Fallout, at this point.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
8Lswhx9.png

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Poor Geralt has been hopping from one franchise to the other.

#BringGeraltBackHome

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Wish it was Ciri but this is still pretty funny. Might get back into the game just to play through this.

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
If it comes to PC in a normal time, I'd love this. Especially if Geralt is actually playable with his weapons as that trailer suggests.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
geralt is the new shovel knight

sad how ciri is the one that would actually make sense to cameo in.... pretty much everything but keeps being forgotten, but inderstandable since geralt is undoubtedly the face of the series.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Are these MHW crossovers timed or do they exist in the game permanently? If the Geralt stuff comes out in January could I hop into the game in April and get his armour and do the missions and stuff?

Kronvilt

Oct 28, 2017
Capcom sure knows what to do to get me to come back to this game. Two of my most played and favourite games this gen.

OP
OP
Chaos2Frozen

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Are these MHW crossovers timed or do they exist in the game permanently? If the Geralt stuff comes out in January could I hop into the game in April and get his armour and do the missions and stuff?

The smaller collaborations like within Capcom's other IPs (Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Mega man) are timed, but the one with Final Fantasy 14 is permanent.

Not confirmed which one this is but given that it looks like they're putting in a ton of effort like with FF14 I suspect it's probably permanent but don't take my word for it.

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder what kind of new quests we can expect. I had also completely forgot about Dante in this game. Is that free and is it for all systems?

Oct 26, 2017
Yes but that one's timed. The quest is currently available due to the winter festival. It would be back periodically during different seasonal festivals.

Damn, Dante is playable now? I'd try it out if my Xbox wasn't being sent in for repair, damn. I thought Dante was a permanent thing.

Free and for all yes (well, not sure if it launched on PC yet), everything else will be free up to the paid expansion.

That is really good, I mean considering it's Capcom.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Japan is enamoured by Witcher. First Namco and now Capcom at this point I won't be surprised if Geralt will be in Smash.

Shhh, that's one of my wishes.

I'll never get tired of seeing more Geralt. I look forward to diving in for the first time in months to get that skin.