• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just mentioned on twitter. It could mean also that they can delay it further.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PS4 version it is, no way i'm waiting Autumn for my MH fix.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
I'm absolutely shocked. For those thinking this is going to be an immediate worldwide success for Capcom- they are basically acting like its on one platform.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
lol the community will be washed out by the time it takes me to finally get my hands on it

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
So it could easily turn into a Winter or later release depending on issues that arise? Damn, that is gonna be a rough wait.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Knew it would be a 6+ month wait potentially.
But it's okay. I'm used to waiting

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I clearly missed the news that it wasn't a simultaneous release. That's really disappointing.

This smells of taking advantage of double dipping.

Sygma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised at all, in a good way

Rather get all the money right now than having to support the game on two different platforms, especially if the pc version would be shitty or something

OP
OP
Wiibomb

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I also wonder how the PC event schedule will be since they will have events for MHW on PS4/XBO to get the collaboration/event armor/weapons. PC will probably get all the events delayed as well.