tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Introducing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, a massive expansion coming to #MHWorld in 2019.

A full expansion for Monster Hunter World with new Quest Rank, monsters, locales, and weapons.

They are claiming it will be the same size as previous G-Rank expansions or the Ultimate versions of games. This appears to be, for all intents and purposes, the G rank expansion.

Apparently due for Autumn 2019. The PC version will be released later. There are no specific announcements on a date for the PC version.

Last edited:

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Khezu is coming bois.

Also, please, don't release PC in 2020, is it that difficult to release it on 2019?

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
They made it sound very much like the PC version wasn't being worked on yet, so I'm expecting that to be delayed like the main MHW release was :(

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
At least Narga is confirmed.

Which bodes well for Tigrex because of how similar they are.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The gap between the early spring MHW content and the expansion is going to feel Hella long.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait! This is what I've been waiting for! New locations, monsters, quest rank, weapons and story? Yessss. It will be hard to wait until fall of next year, but I genuinely cannot wait.

udllpn

Oct 28, 2017
I guess it will take some time for it to drop, but the sales have showed that the game has a future.

Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales
Yes. Yes I need this.
giphy.gif

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
A bit later than I wanted, I was seriously hoping for Spring. Will get back into it though when it rolls around. Maybe I should redownload it and do some hunting. The other announcements were basically "do you want to fight the same monster again?" and, uhh no. not really.