• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
did I see fish dual blades
giphy.gif

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like we're finally getting info on the next Seasonal Festival. Hopefully we'll also get info on the ATs and "MR versions of HR-only monsters" that were mentioned in the roadmap.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The new dev diary will feature a reveal of the fan-favorite monster coming in May. Take your final bets.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Tweet from Capcom JP showed the Raging Brachy LS using the old model. Fingers crossed that none of them get stuck with the shitty models.
The new dev diary will feature a reveal of the fan-favorite monster coming in May. Take your final bets.
Feel like it'll come back to bite me in the ass, but I'm still banking on Gore Magala.

If he's not enough of a threat for endgame players, they can either bring back Shagaru and Chaotic pretty easily or they can just give normal Gore Chaotic's moves.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tweet from Capcom JP showed the Raging Brachy LS using the old model. Fingers crossed that none of them get stuck with the shitty models.

Feel like it'll come back to bite me in the ass, but I'm still banking on Gore Magala.

If he's not enough of a threat for endgame players, they can either bring back Shagaru and Chaotic pretty easily or they can just give normal Gore Chaotic's moves.

I'm really hoping it's Gore too.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
kinda convinced it's plesioth, as out there as it may seem. the Fish teasing in the Trailer and on Social Media was way too much to be just related to the DS imo

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It pretty much has to be an elder dragon because it's going to be an endgame-tier monster like every other DLC monster since launch.

Gore/Shagaru Magala, Chameleos, Fatalis, Valstrax, there's like a 90% chance it's one of these guys.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any endgame tier monsters that aren't elder dragons left to choose from?

I'm struggling to think of what's left. Lucent Narga? Molten Tigrex?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any endgame tier monsters that aren't elder dragons left to choose from?

I'm struggling to think of what's left. Lucent Narga? Molten Tigrex?

Not much that arent variants

Akantor, Ukanlos, Amatsu and other megas and endgame stuff like Nakarkos, Dalamadur, Lao, Shen, Gog etc etc

So yeah still a decent pool they Could choose from but realistically speaking the logical groups they would pick feel condensed to the examples posted above

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
so about what time should I expect the Safi raid to be available?

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
What's the least fun monster in the game for you?

I go with Ancient Leshen , a slog and not a fun one, he has wayy to much HP, only beat him once because I have a self rule of killing everything at least once.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
I dislike normal leshen more cause you have to watch the cutscenes every single time and also have to use Gerard armor and the weapons given to you.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
what is a good build for gs with the safi jiva armor? i see that meta is still teostra.. but i want to use that sick transforming and glowing armor. seems like its gonna be good with blast?

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The stream is in about ten hours.

Final bets: I'm hoping for Gore or Valstrax, but it's probably Fatalis.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
the no coat version that got away? Can you fight it solo or is it another siege type monster?
It sounds like they gut all of the siege monster mechanics from the fight and made it a normal one. No pursuit levels or points for breaking parts, etc. Only objective is to kill it and you can do it with up to 4 people, full gathering halls aren't required.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Those new pendants are absolutely stellar lol. Might actually be my highlight of the dev diary. Still don't get why they invest so much into the Seliana room when there is no incentive to use it really.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Any ETA for these new contents ? I hope they don't put everything at once...

Excited for Kulve, finally an excuse to listen to the battle theme again.

Alatreon HYPE !

The new mechanic for Raging Brachy is really cool.

ArchTempered Namielle.....well last time I fight Tempered Namielle in Guiding Land with randoms we have like 6 cart lol.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017

Alatreon HYPE !

ArchTempered Namielle.....well last time I fight Tempered Namielle in Guiding Land with randoms we have like 6 cart lol.
ETojIF-WoAEvqKu.png

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Alatreon HYPE !

ETojIF-WoAEvqKu

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
As mentioned in the thread on main Gaming side for Alatreon, real Brachy weapons for Raging are confirmed. They showed pictures of the LS and bow.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Real talk: I'm so glad that Namielle is the 1st AT, because it's one of the only elders that actually needs it.

That unique set bonus is completely wasted on a set of godawful armor.

Really I could do with just getting AT Velkhana and AT Shara after this.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
So no return of roaming regular Bazel (and hell, even Deviljho)? Goddammit...

Layered weapons are cool, but has anything been mentioned about layered MR armor?

No im pretty sure they said that all the missing MR monsters would be added on the last diary. that just wasnt the focus of this one

but maybe they shifted gears? I dunno!

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No im pretty sure they said that all the missing MR monsters would be added on the last diary. that just wasnt the focus of this one

but maybe they shifted gears? I dunno!

They never said all the missing MR monsters would be added back, just that one or more would be, and there's not really any reason to add all of them. Why would they add an easier version of Bazelgeuse or Deviljho or Vaal?

SothisKrieg

Oct 25, 2017
So is bow really awful for Safi Siege, i read that but maybe that's just a meta/speed thing ? Maybe i will try tonight but as a Bow main well guess it could be the occasion to play another weapon.

I have also a decent Hammer Set if ever but i was going to build a LS set too. Safi weapons seem pretty dope anyway.