• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Was Khazu announced?
Had to look up who this was because I never played the older games and... what the hell is wrong with people?
d9fpapw-abb3510f-b4ed-489e-8d73-746d3fc5f7f0.jpg

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Here's where I say "Maybe this is finally the time I get into Monster Hunter!"

Honestly I would really like to love this series. Capcom has so much good will from me as an RE, Mega Man, and DMC fan now that it's not even funny. It's obvious how much care they put into Monster Hunter.

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If I am remembering correctly from the original beta, the time constraints are pretty tight to complete the hunts - moreso than the actual game. I suppose we can stake out other monsters to try them (e.g. beotodus) and simply fail the quests. I wonder if there will be others out there like the potentially leaked monster to explore. It's clear we didn't see the whole map during the E3 streams.

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the demo at E3 but never considered trying it.
Somehow had the feeling this would happen and I'm all set for it.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
This was leaked/rumored a day or two ago, but it's nice to have confirmation.

I wonder if it'll just be Beotodus/Banbaro/Tigrex or if they'll add an extra monster or two later on like how the vanilla beta got Pukei Pukei and Kulu added in.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
This was leaked/rumored a day or two ago, but it's nice to have confirmation.

I wonder if it'll just be Beotodus/Banbaro/Tigrex or if they'll add an extra monster or two later on like how the vanilla beta got Pukei Pukei and Kulu added in.

I wondered this as well!

Would be sick if they can slip in a reveal monster or two ;p

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
So it seems that everyone is cool with the lame console exclusive beta? I assume because it's on PS4.

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
...and the other thing I want answered: will the new offensive guard ability proc on an LS foresight slash? Probably not since it counts as a dodge for evasion mantle and thus not a guard.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
Since the PS trailer seems to include Great Jagras footage, how likely is it that there might be an Ancient Fores quest where Narga might spawn sometimes like Pukei did in the previous beta?