- Oct 27, 2017
Technically Kushala is wind and not ice, in MHFU he only deals ice ailment when fought in snow. They changed this in fourth generations games I think ? Still Kushi is more wind than ice.This week, we’re taking deeper dives into three of Iceborne’s notable beasts. We wrap up with a behind-the-scenes look at the design of the expansion’s flagship monster.www.gameinformer.com
Big Velkhana article on Game Informer. Of note:
- Velkhana worked out especially well because "there wasn't an elder dragon focused on Ice in World" (Kushala sheds a single tear).
- They tried to come up with ways that Velkhana's ice mechanics made logical sense and weren't just lolmagic (laughter erupts from Kirin and Kushala).
- Unique weapon designs are confirmed for Velkhana gear (thank God).
- Armor looks cool for everyone.
- Early designs made Velkhana look like a bird.