• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
moon_girl_and_devil_dinosaur_-_publicity_-_h_2019.jpg
Adapted from the 2016 Marvel comic book series of the same name, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur follows the adventures of 13-year-old Lunella Lafayette — one of the smartest people in the world, although not everyone believes her — and Devil, her pet dinosaur, who arrived in the present day thanks to an accidental time vortex. The concept is an updated take on Captain America and X-Men co-creator Jack Kirby's 1978 Devil Dinosaur comic book series.
The new animated series will come from Disney Television Animation, with Laurence Fishburne and Helen Sugland's Cinema Gypsy Productions as executive producers alongside Marvel Animation & Family Entertainment and Kim Possible producer Steve Loter. Jeff Howard and Kate Kondell will serve as co-producers and story editors.

The series was announced as being in production in 2018, but no channel was announced yet/sold to, and Titmouse was involved on it, but apparently not anymore?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And there it is. It had been awhile so I was a little concerned, but I'm glad this project has made it.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Do i trust marvel animation to pull this off? Not too sure about it, but will give it a chance

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Thought it was a Disney+ series for a second there.....
My heart just stopped for a second.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like we're getting the same company who's doing the recent DTV shows. Not Marvel but the recent DTVA stuff

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
To be honest, I was hoping this could've been adapted into a wacky live-action Disney+ show. But an animated series suits MG&DD like a glove.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in this and will check it out.

But bring Power Pack to Disney+. I also think Feige is interested in that.