• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Moon Studios - award-winning creators of Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of the Wisps - are looking for Senior Game Designers. After redefining the Metroidvania genre with the Ori series, our next goal is to revolutionize the ARPG genre.

Join our family, help us create some of the best games the industry has ever seen and work with some of the most talented individuals in the world!

Please note that Moon Studios is a distributed development studio: Everyone at Moon works remotely and we accept job applications from participants all over the world!

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Huh. I didn't know you could be a senior designer while working remotely.

Design work is joining development work in terms of becoming increasingly distributed. In fact, our startup provides solutions for designers to collaborate remotely.

Regarding this game - I wonder what this could be. New IP? Perfect Dark ARPG?

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Design work is joining development work in terms of becoming increasingly distributed. In fact, our startup provides solutions for designers to collaborate remotely.

Regarding this game - I wonder what this could be. New IP? Perfect Dark ARPG?

I would assume that they would want to work on an original IP. They are still an independent developer and I think they've earned enough of a reputation to work on something original rather than using someone else's IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.