• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 4 hours, 33 minutes, 23 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Moonshiners - New Red Dead Online Role Coming December 13th

Maintenance

Oct 25, 2017
Completely disagree with GTA Online being better solo in passive mode. The passive mode in that end up locking you out of a bunch of content. And you will still appear anywhere on the map to be targeted by griefers if they wanted.
Wasn't talking about GTAO's passive mode. There I can actually go solo without needing any defensive mode.

I spent like 70h playing Red Dead Online and i had 0, literally 0 issues with other players.
As I've said, good for you. I've met more morons and assholes in the 20-30hs I've played of RDRO than in the almost 2000h that I've spent in GTAO.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Man I really need to try and get back into this. Last time I played and I just didn't feel encouraged to play. My friends to don't play this either so that doesn't help. I'll give this another shot at some point.