• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How does this game compare to For Honor and do you have to be good at the game to enjoy it?

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Good for them. I tried it out, wasn't for me, but it's one of those games I have a blast watching.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Port-begging
Great news! Now give me a PlayStation 4 version.

Dec 3, 2018
On that note, for some reason I received three trading cards for this game on Steam today. Guess they weren't being awarded and they just fixed it?

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Well I mean Chivalry eventually made its way to console, but kinda late. Enjoying Mordhau a lot, it fills that Chivalry niche extremely well.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Great news.

Still need to download it. (I already paid for it..) got some friends willing to play this with me. Looking forward to it.

MickeyKnox

Oct 28, 2017
Obligatory gifs

EllipticalTemptingAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

JoyousDisguisedBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

AbandonedLinedArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

RectangularCarefulCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

WelltodoUnlinedDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to see developers show some of what first-person melee combat is capable of. There is a lot of depth, and a high skill ceiling at play here.

I'm glad they're doing well.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to see developers show some of what first-person melee combat is capable of. There is a lot of depth, and a high skill ceiling at play here.

I'm glad they're doing well.

Ever since Chivalry I've wanted this style of combat to expand into more of its own sub-genre with several derivatives taking it in different directions. Would be interesting seeing someone try to make more of an action RPG experience with it.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Game is such good, comedic fun. I haven't played it in a couple of weeks. I should get back to zweihandering people

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Finally found my groove with the maul. I find it much easier to do drags/accels with it. Looks lovely with the alternate skins as well

Very pleased for the devs, this is the best melee game I've ever played. Stupidly fun

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Hope it continues to sell more as its currently my favorite multiplayer game released of the year so far. Even losing or getting my ass handed to me is fun.