• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
https://nintendoeverything.com/images-of-upcoming-super-mario-odyssey-costumes-seemingly-leaked/

Db73UThV0AEruCm.png

Db72lZPVwAIOhu0.png

Db72jXiVMAA8JEZ.png

Db73VYwUQAM0tCL.png

Last edited:

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
I wonder how the 8-but outfit actually works? Wouldnt he be too stubby.

Like do you actually turn into the 3D sprite version of mario? If so thats almost as good as the 64 outfit.

Deleted member 2618

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There should be more costumes that are just old power ups. Like Fire, Hammer, Frog, etc. Surprised there weren't any to begin with.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
The article doesn't make mention of the pixel Mario behind the Santa outfit - are we expecting it to be a costume too, or is it just some oddity with the data mining?

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I wish that Link costume wasn't taken out. Santa Mario looks great . And I wonder how that 8-bit one looks in motion, lol.

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god guys

With the zombie costume he isn't wearing a hat

Which means he either throws Cappy as the axe or his entire head

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There should be more costumes that are just old power ups. Like Fire, Hammer, Frog, etc. Surprised there weren't any to begin with.

I agree, it seems weird to not have various power-up suits and even colour palettes. Fire Mario is an iconic look that is notably absent. Especially given they really went into the vault for some of those costumes.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love the zombie and 8 bit ones, hopefully we get some new stuff to help unlock them, Balloon World is fun, but I think I've found all the legitimate spots by now

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
That zombie Mario is suitable for a Lugi's Mansion Kingdom...Come on Nintendo, do it!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
8-Bit Mario is gonna be mine. And judging by the images, I guess it'll come out alongside the Santa Mario costume.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
So has there been a recent update or something? Or new costumes to unlock? Last I checked was the Satellaview costume I think?

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
What game is the racing outfit supposed to be a reference to? I'd thought it was a reference to Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally, but it has a bunch of MK8 sponsorship logos on said outfit.
Looks like an original outfit based around the sponsorship logos strewn about MK8.

So has there been a recent update or something? Or new costumes to unlock? Last I checked was the Satellaview costume I think?
There was an update that added the Green Rabbit Broodal costume last week.