• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
zbTUmXR.png

ZNMuOim.png

wYaWDl2.png

fC2WHjn.png

And number will still go up probably :D

Last edited:

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
After all the hours I put into it, I won't be going back but I know lots of people who have bought it due to the tv show.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Good to see an already popular franchise become even more popular. The game and series as a whole deserves it.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
i hope all the rights stuff isn't so snarled up that releasing a new trailer for the game set to 'Toss a Coin to Your Witcher' would be impossible

i mean, the entire show is arguably that anyway, but still.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it's a good game, and while it's not the same as the TV show/books, it's not that far off, so it largely feels the same. I'm glad it's getting more of a resurgence.

Reminds me yet again that I still need to finish Blood & Wine.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Witcher 3 is gaming's most wholesome thing this generation, that seems to get all the attention when you wouldn't think that such a slow-paced, narrative RPG-thing gets such glory.

I mean, this is not the same as a Skyrim or a GTA, this is a hyper-popular nerd game and the mainstream is all over it.

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
My personal game of the generation (and decade), I'm so glad the Netflix tv show is pumping even more popularity into the game.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Game of the generation for me. Glad to see it doing well and more folks are enjoying it.

funo

Oct 27, 2017
I have bought Witcher 3 day 1 and have never played it for more than 5 minutes because of the super slow introduction and combat tutorial....
Maybe now's the time?

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
It's really funny that for some reason people have been procrastinating on playing one of the best games of all time.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing Blood & Wine myself right now. Shame there are no mods for Nintendo Switch button prompts as I'm playing with the Pro Pad.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing game. It's just so long to get back into it, I couldn't bring myself to do it. So instead, I got back into Witcher 2 which I have not played in years, long enough it seems I've forgotten all but the most major story beats. Fantastic game, really still holds up quite well, even graphically (playing the 360 version on the Xbox One X). It still totally sucked me in and I ended up playing until almost 3 am last night without realizing it.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Really helps that the holidays is the perfect time to tackle a slow burner 100 hours rpg. I finally started my first play through and I bought it maybe 3 years ago

Oct 27, 2017
It's one of the best games of the last 5+ years so well deserved. Hope lots of new people get to enjoy it. It's getting harder and harder to not play it again.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Man the series really did good for CDPR.

I'm still undecided if I should get it, liked the series but it wasn't anything special neither, and not sure I would like the game.

mcfizzle

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The show brought me back but I'm in PS4. I bought it with the season pass at release and then just couldn't get into it. I tried multiple times but it just didn't click. I know the characters better now and more of an understanding. I think I'll stick it they this time.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
It's nuts how popular that show series is. I do really like it, but it's nowhere close to game of thrones.