• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
Nintendo Direct Mini like in January please. Nindies showcases are not that exciting......

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
It seems weird if it's a Direct that the Morphies Law guys announced it. I doubt Nintendo were like "Yes, you lot can announce it" to one of the many indie studios that'd be included in the direct.

Nintendo Direct Mini like in January please. Nindies showcases are not that exciting......
Speak for yourself, I love Nindie Directs.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo has always announced the Nindies Presentation ahead of time I believe. So are they just dropping one on YouTube this time?

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Only I need new info or release dates of these games.

My Friend Pedro
Shovel Knight: King of Cards
Dragon Marked for Death
Away: Journey to the Unexpected
Shakedown Hawaii
Wargroove
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
Eastward
Blasphemous
Indivisible
Splasher 2
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (confirmed)

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
YES! To me, indies are far more exciting than AAA third-party games (other than Doom Eternal, nothing beats Doom Eternal)!

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Prison Architect (surely the mobile version with the gamepad controls of the console version) coming to Switch:

Mr. Tibbs

Oct 27, 2017
Hype! So many games I'm looking forward to, but I especially hope we get a Hyper Light Drifter release date.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
That's official then. Never experienced this kind of non-stop influx of games on a console before.

Deleted member 27793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
xBmbOcq.gif

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
One game I want to see in the direct is Piku Niku, I've wanted it since it first appeared on one of the directs, and I hope I can play it soon enough.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
I'd expect info on Towerfall as well. That game got a "Switch port is finished, more info soon" announcement earlier this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.