• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Have mercy.

D2iNRx_X4AggRpc

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they need to stop putting Johnny Cage in these trailers, he outshines everyone else

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Bold choice to have music that actually fits the trailer, but I like it.

Also I'm fond of "Oh man, can't wait for everyone to freak out over the rap music!" while everyone praises it. Almost like the genre wasn't the problem with the original trailer.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic trailer. After MKX's story, it's good to see that Liu Kang and Kung Lao are going to have a bigger presence this time around. Evil Liu actually looks like it might be hype this time.

I need gifs stat!

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Old/Young Johnny are going to be the best thing ever. Also I'm happy to see young Kung Lao, I don't know why but I've always loved his cockiness.....his fatality had me cheering while on the bus lol.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so happy that Jax and Jacqui and all the black and minority characters in this game...actually look black for the first time in their lives. Not skin color, but jaw structure, cheek bones, lips, nose, hair, etc.

Black isn't a color and I'm glad they got these characters actually looking BLACK!
Jacqui in MKX was some chick with brown skin....