• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
https://testyourmight.com/threads/italian-gamestop-leak.67552/
5c7wUBm.jpg

"Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphic engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes unpublished characters and the Klassics of the series, protagonists of fantastic movies in the story mode of the epic saga that has been going on for more than 25 years.

- New game engine, with even more bloody and bloody scenes
- New personalization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
- New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the performances even more brutal
- Very strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards the esports: personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking

Additional Contents
The Premium Edition includes:
- Steelcase
- Kombat Pass: 6 characters & 6 Battlepass
"

Last edited:

DrDogg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to assume the custom move sets are going to be more of a casual thing. Ranked and tournaments will almost certainly use some form of default move set. As long as that's the case, I'm fine with it.

Do we have confirmation of past/present/future versions of characters or are we just going by MK2 Scorpion showing up at the end of the trailer?

Mdsfx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did anyone confirm who is laying on the ground when Scorpion #2 shows up (the person at his feet)?

Looks almost like another Scorpion...?

Last edited:

battleborn27

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
I like her, but I like a lot of treacherous characters. She was the only living Edenian you could play as in the last game, but she always looks out for herself even above national pride. I enjoyed her ending where she hooked up with Rain... But still turned on him to save her own skin.
Yeah... it was refreshing to see that they didn't completely changed her personality from the original timeline. I never liked that they made her loyal to Edenia in the new one. But gameplay wise, and when it comes to design she was perfect.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So the steam screenshots were confirmed to be outdated and from a very early build. Game is said to look way better now.

Also Johnny Cage will have some appearance in the game. No idea if playable or just story for now. Hopefully playable. I'd love to see old and new Johnny to run into one another.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
So the steam screenshots were confirmed to be outdated and from a very early build. Game is said to look way better now.

Also Johnny Cage will have some appearance in the game. No idea if playable or just story for now. Hopefully playable. I'd love to see old and new Johnny to run into one another.
Any source to this?

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Considering their budget, if anyone is gonna push FGs graphically it would be NRS right now. Excited to see what they can do even if I am not into their games as much.

Sony

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So in the trailer, the first Scorpion that dies isn't actually Scorpion, it Hanzo Hasashi without his Scorpion power.
The second one that shows up is actually scorpion.
#Nitpick.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
McFarlane is officially awful at keeping secrets.

This isn't surprising because he already said WB/NRS had permission to use Spawn years ago.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
The game looks better than the released screens? oh my... I need to see it.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
I still wouldn't believe it, Todd is a loser who just wants any attention on Spawn.

Oct 28, 2017
Shawn Kittelsen, the writer of the MKX comic confirmed he's not writing a new comic series since he's working on the actual story for MK11.

It's good to hear he's working on the MK11 story because his comic actually had a better grasp of the MK characters than the actual game. For example, Kotal is a much, much more interesting and likable character in the comic than he is in the the game.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Dear Lord these games were hideous to look at and play. I'm ashamed to admit how many hours I put into the Xbox version. On the plus side Puzzle Kombat was awesome.
Lol I remember playing the Sega CD version. The audio was fantastic, but the last boss, game would freeze and load, was terrible but I loved it.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed lookking at this thread that every other version is abbreviated except the switch, I just find it funny lol

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Switch story mode leak *SPOILERS*

Gotta say NRS truly are the masters of fighting game storytelling. That was really dramatic... and those twists! What an emotional rollercoaster!

Come again and dare to say, just DARE to say, you did not love the shit out of this when you were young.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I never saw this shit when I was young, despite having MK4.

I'm pretty sure I appreciate it more as an adult than I could ever have as a kid. It's... amazing.

No no it had reached meme status back then too. I remember we were laughing so hard with those at school. I mean even NRS was in on the fun, by using those sound cues and all !

There's also the AMAZING Liu kang ending.

This is too good.