Mortal Kombat 11 announced for PS4, XB1, Nintendo Switch, PC (releases April 23, 2019)

Oct 25, 2017
Shawn Kittelsen, the writer of the MKX comic confirmed he's not writing a new comic series since he's working on the actual story for MK11.

It's good to hear he's working on the MK11 story because his comic actually had a better grasp of the MK characters than the actual game. For example, Kotal is a much, much more interesting and likable character in the comic than he is in the the game.
I hope we get an MK comic regardless. weird there hasn't been one. maybe publish it under Vertigo so we can get the full game experience in comic form

Oct 25, 2017
It’s NRS’ first game to not be built using their modified UE3 so it’s big change.
I mean we don't actually know that.
No one at NRS has said anything about it yet.
All they have said so far is graphics engine, not game engine, if they wanted to be sleazy it could still be their UE3, but they remade the "graphics" engine part of it and that statement would technically be correct.

Disclaimer, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing this studio has done has quite impressed me like MK9. I don't know what it is about that game but it still feels great to play. On PC with a high resolution I think it looks great too, and often much more colorful than MKX/Injustice 1 and 2. Wish it got a remaster.

that said really looking forward to MK11, hopeful I dig it more than X or the Injustice games.

Damn thats big if true. It all sounds reasonable.

I actually could believe this because with multiple voice actors not being brought back i can see them making Ronda Rousey the voice of Sonya.

Also "Kronika" is a name they would come up with for the time lady and not the bullshit generic Oracle from the other leaks.

Dude... That dropbox link works:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rd2amp79uicljj/Mortal Kombat DEMO.wav?dl=0

Edit: Dunno if the theme is fake or not, but it does sound good (and quite easy to loop, interesting), also, it has a "Mortal Kombat" scream on it, so take it as it is... Quite the work if its not real.
Edit 2: And the art studios it mentions? Also real, Meduzarts worked on several games (Injustice 2 among those), and Plastic Wax has MK11's trailer on its website.
Edit 3 (Last one, I swear): PM me if the link for the track is down.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Eh, I think most of this could be faked with time and effort. After the Rayman smash fake I never underestimate the lengths some people go to fake these things.

Pretty much my only problems with this are Rousey voicing Sonya (lol) and the box art (it looks really low effort/budget).

Eh, I think most of this could be faked with time and effort. After the Rayman smash fake I never underestimate the lengths some people go to fake these things.

Pretty much my only problems with this are Rousey voicing Sonya (lol) and the box art (it looks really low effort/budget).
Yep, it's why I'm on the fence, if it's fake, the one who made it's deserves an award for making the effort to investigate before "leaking".