Mortal Kombat 11 announced for PS4, XB1, Nintendo Switch, PC (releases April 23, 2019)

rpm

Oct 25, 2017
All these peeps happy for PC day one.....did you forget what happened the last time? Even the fucking preload didn't work properly, it was that bad. Now we just need an Angry Joe/Ed Boon interview talking about the state of the PC port and Im gonna nope out of this and wait for other people to be my testers.
The last time was Injustice 2, which has a great PC port, but it was 6 months late.
MKX was fixed on PC with MKXL, and is the best version of the game from a technical perspective.
I mean, don't preorder it (don't preorder games in general), but don't act like it's going to be a dumpster fire because you want to ignore the last 4 years of PC versions of Netherrealm games

Oct 27, 2017
Switch version is a suprise! I'll have to wait to see how performance is. This just reminds me I have to finish playing MK9 and MKX.

Oct 29, 2017
Going in with the MK II iconography. I wonder if that means anything gameplay or philosophically for the game.

Honestly gave me more MK4 vibes than anything. Closer to MK X in terms of visual style too.

Cautiously optimistic. MK X played really well, but I still long for my MK II heyday stuff.

Oct 27, 2017
Going in with the MK II iconography. I wonder if that means anything gameplay or philosophically for the game.

Honestly gave me more MK4 vibes than anything. Closer to MK X in terms of visual style too.

Cautiously optimistic. MK X played really well, but I still long for my MK II heyday stuff.
I want MK2 style fighting to come back. Solid, simple, fun. Comes down to fundamentals, mind games, and experience.

Nov 27, 2017
Happy that they apparently continue with Gear so i can dress up my ninja dolls.

Just hope they reduce it and make it more special and not 500 similar looking pieces like in Injustice 2.
I mean it’s their own characters rather than licensed iconic ones. Also we better get costumes based off the movie versions!

Oct 25, 2017
The last time was Injustice 2, which has a great PC port, but it was 6 months late.
MKX was fixed on PC with MKXL, and is the best version of the game from a technical perspective.
I mean, don't preorder it (don't preorder games in general), but don't act like it's going to be a dumpster fire because you want to ignore the last 4 years of PC versions of Netherrealm games
...and what do all those games have in common for the PC?

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Gear system making it to MK, I'm not loving the idea. Everyone will look like Ironman and getting the look you want for your fighter will take ages. Bleh.

Oct 29, 2017
Happy that they apparently continue with Gear so i can dress up my ninja dolls.

Just hope they reduce it and make it more special and not 500 similar looking pieces like in Injustice 2.

First Reptile please. I have been wanting this Human Reptile for so fucking long.

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Someone needs to fix that trailer with a better song. Everything else was incredible.

Damn April is far, wonder if the switch will get an MKX port.

Oct 25, 2017
QLOC?
They're only good later/because they're late? (This is correlation, not causation)
I don't know, make your point.
Correlation, not the cause? Are you fucking kidding me right now? You think they delayed Injustice 2 just because? Also they are both WB joints and guess what other game had a monumental fuckup on PC launch.

Anyway Im gonna just not preorder and leave it at that(which I kinda l already mentioned in my post but you gotta get heated because some said something mean about your MK), tired of dragging this any further. Netherrealm still have to prove that they can put out a day one product on the PC up to standard.