• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I'm a little bummed that neither leak mentions Nitara, and that both leaks say Mileena is not playable.
Well, at least I got Frost and Sareena (if leaks are true).
Shao-Kahn looks pretty cool.
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm there day 1 on PC, thank god it's day 1 this time, IJ2 was a great port but 6 months wait blew
I'll probably double dip on Switch down the line, too

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Huh? The leak you said was apparently legit wasn't the one that mentioned her though. It was the other reddit leak you originally quoted.

This is the one that mentions her alongside descriptions of other supposedly new characters.

The other leak only says there's a female antagonist.
True but The other has the multiple timeline variations while this one talks about Onaga being the boss what makes not much sense after seeing the trailer.

The timeline stuff is the focus obviously.

Last edited:

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
The mention of variations each with their own x-rays (strongly suggested in trailer), the Oracle character and the Shao Kahn pre-order bonus all kinda lend credence to that leak I shared but we will see I suppose. I just want there to be tag mode lol.

Edit: oh shit at what Skab posted. It's going to be like loadouts in Injustice 2 then? Ugh. I'm not happy.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Grrr! canonically, Raiden is near Shao Kahn levels of strength and should not be run ragged by Scorpion.
Ed Boon must be stopped!

Awesome trailer btw. Can't wait for the game

GLHFGodbless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PC AT LAUNCH WHOOOO, nice trailer... not so much song :(

MK9 was outsourced on PC to some garbage dev and was a terrible game with late patch updates compared to console, which was laughably bad for competitive play. I don't expect this to be any different but we'll see, it's pretty obvious netherrealm does not give a fuck about PC.

And Jesus Christ that song was awful, could of picked literally any other rapper and it would of been better.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
STEAM PAGE HAS SCREENS

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976310/Mortal_Kombat11/

ss_5c4f1ad866b43b0d2aa18400216eb4e6168357b4.1920x1080.jpg

ss_5b88f071939e32c790dd9e84890d9c197956a7be.1920x1080.jpg

NavyPharaoh

Oct 27, 2017
That 21 Savage son was ass, but the way I'm playing the hell out of Injustice I'll prolly be day uno on this. 2019 is going be hell on my pockets

KrAzY

Sep 2, 2018
MK9 was outsourced on PC to some garbage dev and was a terrible game with late patch updates compared to console, which was laughably bad for competitive play. I don't expect this to be any different but we'll see, it's pretty obvious netherrealm does not give a fuck about PC.

And Jesus Christ that song was awful, could of picked literally any other rapper and it would of been better.

True and MKX was such a weird launch with the stream install lol but it later became okay and Injustice 2 was a good port I thought... I hope it launches good this time round

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, genuinely surprised there's a Switch version. If this has that rumored adventure mode I will absolutely be on board.

Funny thing: all these ads for games that sorta glorify gun violence made the MK11 reveal feel like a breath of fresh air since its violence is so cartoony and impossible.

Yeah those PUBG ads specifically really did not sit well with me.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
All these peeps happy for PC day one.....did you forget what happened the last time? Even the fucking preload didn't work properly, it was that bad. Now we just need an Angry Joe/Ed Boon interview talking about the state of the PC port and Im gonna nope out of this and wait for other people to be my testers.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
That MK logo.

Netherrealm deserve a best typography / graphic design award. MKX was great in that regard also.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Injustice 2 load outs with potentially more to customize. Interesting.

I'm stoked about the reveal. Injustice 2 was in my top 5 games last year. Hope they continue with that quality.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait. I know the wise move would be to wait a year for the inevitable Ultimate Edition, but I probably won't resist the hype

Might double dip on MKXL since it's dirt cheap on PC Keys

RedDevil

Dec 25, 2017
It's coming to Switch, what? Weird, didn't expect this game to come on Switch, that'll be interesting to see.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
That first pic has me thinking this will be like the MK3 of the new trilogy, with a futuristic bent to it

MK1:MK9
MK2:MKX
MK3:MK11

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
It's so surreal when you stop and think about how this is actually coming to Switch. First new Mortal Kombat game on a Nintendo console in over a decade.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
The Switch version could be an entirely different build. Like back in the old days of Mortal Kombat on the Game Boy :P

Anyway this is a double dip for me, ugh. PC and Switch, I don't look forward to buying DLC twice...